ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH - 7 BOT SETTINGS [NEW]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool This is my bot setting hope it helps usually i bot mine at 11pm and when i wake up at 8am almost my storages get full my storage capacity is 4m both elixir and gold...Dont worry for the trophy if you dont get a star your main goal is to have loot..
(04-27-2016, 04:45 AM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool This is my bot setting hope it helps usually i bot mine at 11pm and when i wake up at 8am almost my storages get full my storage capacity is 4m both elixir and gold...Dont worry for the trophy if you dont get a star your main goal is to have loot..

Hey, Just wondering why you don't deploy near red lines or collectors, also why 3 waves? thanks Big Grin
Yeah, I have the same question about waves and deployment
(04-27-2016, 08:18 AM)Mulveezy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 04:45 AM)lifehunter1992 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool This is my bot setting hope it helps usually i bot mine at 11pm and when i wake up at 8am almost my storages get full my storage capacity is 4m both elixir and gold...Dont worry for the trophy if you dont get a star your main goal is to have loot..

Hey, Just wondering why you don't deploy near red lines or collectors, also why 3 waves? thanks Big Grin

OK NICE QUESTION.. THAT'S BECAUSE THE TROOPS IS PRONE TO MORTARS EASILY GET DIED IF THE TROOPS IS DEPLOY NEAR THE COLLECTORS AND ALSO IT IS A GOOD TECHNIQUE TO DEPLOY FAR AWAY FROM RED LINES BECAUSE THERES A CHANCE THAT MORTAR COULDNT HIT YOU BECAUSE THE TROOPS IS MOVING.. FOR THE WAVE 3 I CHOOSE WAVE 3 SO THAT THERE ARE MANY BACK UPS AND IF GET HIT BY THE MORTARS THERES ANOTHER TROOPS TO ATTACK.. A BIG CHANCE TO GET 1 STAR THATS ALL HOPE IT HELPS.