ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Testimonials - Here are some of the things our Chiefs say about COC Bot!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you so much for the support! and if you're also a ClashFarmer fan, please feel free to leave you positive review here  Blush

[Image: 0Ntv7ph.jpg]

[Image: FuvhPT4.jpg]
Hello ClashFarmer team. Thank you for being patient whenever CoC updates the game & making instant solutions to the bot..Thank you very much. Keep it up & God bless to the team. Wink Cool
hello CF team you guys really amazing about update and bot features. we are thankful about your hardworking also as a premium user i can say that u guys worth it =)
THANK YOU CLASHFARMER....YOU PEOPLE ROCK.....AFTER THE BIG UPDATE OF 2016, I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE COC WHEN YOU CAN INTO MY LIFE. FIRST, I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT COC BUT NOW I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT CF Wink

CF = OXYGEN FOR ME = LiIFE Big Grin
hi Clashfarmer team.
I very appreciated for your efforts on COC bot, it helped me a lot for my gaming, since i very busy and cant play the game all the time, you helped me saved a lot of time. I want to thanks you so much for that. Clashfarmer is great!
No surprise here, the CF team is OP what else is there to say? :V
Thanks you clashfarmer team
Excellent bot
we are pleased to provide you the best bot on the market and respond to all your questions! Our users are very important to us.
Why should i say that you guys are good? You guys are just the best! Wink
Hi clashfarmer team,

You guys always have an instant solutions to our problems like fixing bugs, upgrading the detection evasio, etc. Clashfarmer is the best! Keep up the great work, many fans are believing in you guys  Big Grin 

More power CF 👊
Pages: 1 2 3