ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Tools how to fix Bot problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Updated 8/16/2023
Stuck on (starting bot...) bug just change CF compatibility to windows 8

1- If you have any problems running the Bot, make sure to Restart windows/your PC, In order for windows to clean out anything that might prevent it from working properly this will solve most of those situations.

2- Strictly Follow these steps (If restarting doesn't fix your problem):
* Download CF Helper and extract it in a folder and Run it
* Click Uninstall all for fresh Installation from the menu
* Download and install Bluestacks from the menu then open it and download CoC and login to your village
* Switch to Default Scenery if its not already
* Download and Install Clash Of Clans from the menu and configure it then start it.
* Make sure your CPU-V is enabled from BIOS (Google it)
Other issues >
Anti-Virus blocking stuff for false positive - add cf installer to exclusions and also CF Helper if you're using it
(06-25-2016, 10:02 AM)Borders Breaker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone
Here is some useful tools find it in the attachments below
1- Bluestacks Removal tool
2- Enable/Disable Debug mode tool

Thanks dude..

Rate +
rate ++
Updated
Thank you to our dear moderator for the super helpful updated guide!  Big Grin
Hi Guys, I'm not sure if I'm asking this in the right place or not but sorry I couldn't find where I have post this.
I have installed clashfarmer recently with memu but it seems I can't detect COC with clashfarmer. in status it says "Verifying Emulator and CoC..." and I'm waiting for ever but it doesn't do much. what do you think is the problem?

here is the full bot log :
"Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Verifying Emulator and CoC..."

thanks in advance
Hello, np just uninstall memu and download this version https://memu.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/1507199
You are my Hero :-). Thank you
I Ma using Memu 2.9.6 but I can't farm straight as the bot stops every time the memu recommends to upgrade to a newer version. what should I do?
(07-06-2018, 01:51 AM)jayrome Wrote: [ -> ]I Ma using Memu 2.9.6 but I can't farm straight as the bot stops every time the memu recommends to upgrade to a newer version. what should I do?

Disable notifications? Possibly those specifically related to updates?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8