ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Farming th9 dark elixir!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! 
Wondering if any of you can help me! I'm currently a maxed th9! Just waiting for haste to upgrade and all my troops and spells are maxed! 
Both my heroes are lvl 15! Wondered if any of you had a good way of gathering dark elixir more than gold and elixir! 
Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks! 
Junglejudgie
(06-25-2016, 11:24 AM)Junglejudgie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! 
Wondering if any of you can help me! I'm currently a maxed th9! Just waiting for haste to upgrade and all my troops and spells are maxed! 
Both my heroes are lvl 15! Wondered if any of you had a good way of gathering dark elixir more than gold and elixir! 
Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks! 
Junglejudgie

I farm about 190k Dark elixir in 1 week...
Just use wizards and giants in attacks set speed on 7 and uncheck deploy near red line and collectors
make sure you check the option (attack dead bases only)
see if it works for you.,
Okay! Thank you! Do you still attack from all 4 sides? And what's the minimum dark elixir you would go for per attack?
Thanks again!
(06-25-2016, 11:55 AM)Junglejudgie Wrote: [ -> ]Okay! Thank you! Do you still attack from all 4 sides? And what's the minimum dark elixir you would go for per attack?
Thanks again!

Yes attack from all sides and I leave the dark elixir 0
and set elixir or gold 175k
it will fill by it self
some attacks you get 1000-1500 some 2700 depends
Thanks mate! I'll give it a go!
Well I'm th9 my heroes are both lvl25. I can currently UG one every week as I'm collecting enough de with my settings

I use 200k for gold and exilir and 1000k de. I'm searching in 1500-2100 trophy range and last night (12 hrs) I farmed over 30k de.

Attack from all sides, deploy near red lines look for dead bases.
Yea that can work too, it depends from 1 person to another and the troops level.