ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Multiple Bots on the 1 PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to have say 2 MEmu's open and have 2 clashfarmer bot's running at the same time 1 bot to its on MEmu, without having to get a windows simulator.
Nope...
Does anyone know how to do this? I would also like to run two bots on the same PC without using any virtual PC. I have read somewhere MEMU can run multiple instances on the same PC. I am unsure on how to make CF point to those multiple instances.
(06-28-2016, 09:58 PM)goyong Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to do this? I would also like to run two bots on the same PC without using any virtual PC. I have read somewhere MEMU can run multiple instances on the same PC. I am unsure on how to make CF point to those multiple instances.

Hey, Currently it's not possible to run 2 Clashfarmer bots on the same PC without using VPS service...
Hey guys, I was able to get this to work. I have Bluestacks running with the old CF v1.8.10 (I just moved the whole CF folder from Program Files to the desktop) and Memu running with the new CF Professional (installed normally) and both run at the same time on the same PC with no problems yet.
(07-31-2016, 01:13 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I was able to get this to work. I have Bluestacks running with the old CF v1.8.10 (I just moved the whole CF folder from Program Files to the desktop) and Memu running with the new CF Professional (installed normally) and both run at the same time on the same PC with no problems yet.

Yea that works
(07-31-2016, 01:38 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 01:13 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I was able to get this to work. I have Bluestacks running with the old CF v1.8.10 (I just moved the whole CF folder from Program Files to the desktop) and Memu running with the new CF Professional (installed normally) and both run at the same time on the same PC with no problems yet.

Yea that works

Interesting, thanks for sharing Smile
I don't think I've tested it myself yet.

wow thanks dude ...its work tested fine Wink

Hey do you mind telling me how you got the version CF V1.8.10 i cant seem to download it ?? i would appreciate it. when i try to download another version it redirects me to the latest CF Dodgy
(06-13-2017, 04:49 PM)clashfarmerfan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey do you mind telling me how you got the version CF V1.8.10 i cant seem to download it ?? i would appreciate it. when i try to download another version it redirects me to the latest CF Dodgy

Older versions doesnt work... why you want it?
Pages: 1 2