ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: PushBullet stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hav a premium subscription and have been using the pushbullet options since beta of the newest version. When the new version was released, it continued working fine until about 3 days ago where it stopped pushing to my phone and I could no longer pause or restart it remotely. I have removed the phone from my pushbullet account, uninstalled the app, reinstalled, re enabled, and gotten a new token. Still nothing. It's not a deal breaker but I do kinda miss seeing the progress of the bot while I'm at work. Any ideas?
Hey,

Does it show a certain error?
Also, have you tried removing ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstalling it with "Run as administrator"?
No errors, just stopped working. May be an issue on the push bullet side. And yeah, it's running as administrator. I'll keep playing with it, just didn't know if this was something that had come up already with a quick fix. Thanks for the reply.
it might be silly, have u tried disabling the option and re enable it ?
this is the error gerardo "Could not this Could not establish touch event! blish touch event!"
Sorry, but put personal information here my account would be risky since each information I leave here is visible to any visitor, noting that the rules of coc boots are prohibited, none of you are with this error? I am just unlucky? My cf is only these options.
(Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License: 16 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC ...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait ...)

For the moment the village opens and quently should zoom in all the village and do all the other functions in the sequence. I do not know if it could be a setting or update that has been released on the MEMU however use cf the months already and had no problem so far. I look back and would greatly appreciate it for an information with my solution.
Have you tried removing ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator"?
(09-30-2016, 02:46 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried removing ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator"?

yes, already uninstalled deletes the folder in Program Files (x86), even to the MEMU own already uninstalled several vezez too ....
(09-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Cristiano Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2016, 02:46 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried removing ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator"?

yes, already uninstalled deletes the folder in Program Files (x86), even to the MEMU own already uninstalled several vezez too ....

Download this file, close everything, run the file as administrator , restart and run it again then try
If the problem is not solved please send us debug.
Pages: 1 2