ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
I've got my license key for a month and it works perfectly for 2 days (although there are difficulties in zooming at the start) but in the third day it has an error with the message below;

"Some Issue Occurred: Could not read troop occupancy/capacity"

How to solve this problem, i cannot use this bot now. I am using Bluestacks version 1.

Thank you and hoping for your immediate reply, days are counting and it it will not worth the payment.
(10-17-2016, 02:16 AM)edofthecross Wrote: [ -> ]I've got my license key for a month and it works perfectly for 2 days (although there are difficulties in zooming at the start) but in the third day it has an error with the message below;

How to solve this problem, i cannot use this bot now. I am using Bluestacks version 1.

Thank you and hoping for your immediate reply, days are counting and it it will not worth the payment.

Are you using the latest RC4 from yesterday/today? If not download that. If you are, try using MEmu 2.8.5 instead of Bluestacks (MEmu latest is 2.8.6 but I've been having issues with it crashing).
(10-17-2016, 01:52 AM)gqzpower Wrote: [ -> ]My clashfarmer don't work i have the last version and i am free, i have this message "Closed beta for pro users only"

[Image: tmp_zpsgdp8wd9n.png]

Sadly, now it is affirmed only for pro users, the previous versions allow free users to use it for awhile.... guess all of us free users have to wait xD

(10-17-2016, 02:36 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2016, 02:16 AM)edofthecross Wrote: [ -> ]I've got my license key for a month and it works perfectly for 2 days (although there are difficulties in zooming at the start) but in the third day it has an error with the message below;

Are you using the latest RC4 from yesterday/today? If not download that. If you are, try using MEmu 2.8.5 instead of Bluestacks (MEmu latest is 2.8.6 but I've been having issues with it crashing).

I tried to used both 2.8.5, 2.8.6, I still could not get clashfarmer to detect zoomed out state. May I know what is the solution?
(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer Professmional 1.8.14 Beta is an early release.
my professional licesnce key not working upter installing the update to fix the zooming problem what the hell
The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC4 version now fixes the "Zoom out" issue & "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

1.8.14 - RC3:
Download link --> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/...C3Beta.exe

1.8.14 - RC4:

Download link --> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/...C4Beta.exe
Beta Version downloaded. I want to purchase the professional so i can have the key number, please help to guide me on purchasing process. Its my first time to use PAYPAL.
(10-17-2016, 03:08 AM)Lexenz Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2016, 01:52 AM)gqzpower Wrote: [ -> ]My clashfarmer don't work i have the last version and i am free, i have this message "Closed beta for pro users only"

[Image: tmp_zpsgdp8wd9n.png]

Sadly, now it is affirmed only for pro users, the previous versions allow free users to use it for awhile.... guess all of us free users have to wait xD

(10-17-2016, 02:36 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

I tried to used both 2.8.5, 2.8.6, I still could not get clashfarmer to detect zoomed out state. May I know what is the solution?

And you're using RC4? Clean install? Uninstalled CF RC3, removed all leftover files, installed RC4 with admin privs, run with admin privs, let it start an instance of MEmu? RC4 was specifically to fix the zoom out bug.
That issue was just fixed by a previous post I saw, now I got the army overview button unable to locate situation....

(10-17-2016, 04:01 AM)red_archie14 Wrote: [ -> ]Beta Version downloaded. I want to purchase the professional so i can have the key number, please help to guide me on purchasing process. Its my first time to use PAYPAL.

After you have purchased the key, you would probably want to email to [email protected] with an attachment of the receipt so they could forward you the key through the email. How long it takes will have to depend on their side... 
I'm lost. Everyone all good here?
still only for paid users? or has it changed?
(10-17-2016, 05:22 AM)xSeanDee Wrote: [ -> ]still only for paid users? or has it changed?

It hasn't changed. When it changes, there will be an announcement. At the very least, the first post of this thread will change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48