ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Hey guys, I ve paid a monthly subscription about 6-7 hours ago and i haven' t received my license yet. What 's goin on? I ve sent an email also, but nothing.
(10-17-2016, 07:07 PM)pados1002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I ve paid a monthly subscription about 6-7 hours ago and i haven' t received my license yet. What 's goin on? I ve sent an email also, but nothing.

As soon as one of the admins online they will manually send you your key
(10-17-2016, 07:07 PM)pados1002 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I ve paid a monthly subscription about 6-7 hours ago and i haven' t received my license yet. What 's goin on? I ve sent an email also, but nothing.

You're not alone friend. I thought it was because I entered the key into the old build before downloading the new one

Halp
any way I'm waiting the free I hopei getting in this week
I keep getting this error, it's starting up fine until it tries to open the overview for troops.
Just some feedback to help you guys.

Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button
Failed to restart more 26 times, restarting CoC
Professional License: 27 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred:
Failed to restart more 27 times, restarting CoC
(10-17-2016, 09:15 PM)Digitalpunk Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this error, it's starting up fine until it tries to open the overview for troops.

Some Issue Occurred:

Please add screen shots of bot and emulator
i had a profesional key Professional License: 113 days left actived, but i can't use CF Pro 1.8.14 RC4, i got error massage ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Error verifying professional license key.
License issue occured, halting bot.

please solved my problem
(10-17-2016, 09:15 PM)Digitalpunk Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting this error, it's starting up fine until it tries to open the overview for troops.

Some Issue Occurred:

Are you using the latest, RC4 with MEmu 2.8.x? Did you let the bot create it's own instance of MEmu versus having one started already?

(10-18-2016, 04:29 AM)diman Wrote: [ -> ]i had a profesional key Professional License: 113 days left actived, but i can't use CF Pro 1.8.14 RC4, i got error massage ClashFarmer Started.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,

please solved my problem

I highly recommend configuring time out hours so you don't get flagged as using a bot.

To fix your issue, copy down your license key. On the bot, go to the last tab, ClashFarmer, and click on Deactivate. Bot will close. Start it up again. Copy your license key into the bot and activate. Bot will close. Open and you should be good to go. Happened to me earlier.
(10-18-2016, 05:41 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Some Issue Occurred:

Are you using the latest, RC4 with MEmu 2.8.x? Did you let the bot create it's own instance of MEmu versus having one started already?

(10-18-2016, 04:29 AM)diman Wrote: [ -> ]i had a profesional key Professional License: 113 days left actived, but i can't use CF Pro 1.8.14 RC4, i got error massage ClashFarmer Started.

please solved my problem

I highly recommend configuring time out hours so you don't get flagged as using a bot.

To fix your issue, copy down your license key. On the bot, go to the last tab, ClashFarmer, and click on Deactivate. Bot will close. Start it up again. Copy your license key into the bot and activate. Bot will close. Open and you should be good to go. Happened to me earlier.

i tried copy licence deactive and activate, close bot and star up again the bot, and i get error Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

how i solve issue ??
(10-18-2016, 07:22 AM)diman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2016, 05:41 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Some Issue Occurred:

please solved my problem

i tried copy licence deactive and activate, close bot and star up again the bot, and i get error Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button

how i solve issue ??

Please make new topic and add screenshots of emulator TH and CH thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48