ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-13-2016, 03:14 AM)DM2301 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the same 
=========

Continuous loop, as with previous posts.
Will await update.

Did you download the updated version?
so far so good after new build download and install. will update after hour of bot running,
(10-13-2016, 03:15 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
=========

Will await update.

I am getting it with the updated version as well. RC3.

Edit: I also got the zoomed out state error with RC1. Just FYI.
(10-13-2016, 03:19 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
=========

Will await update.

same here getting error with RC3
My activation code could not activated. Could you please check and reply me the way to activate the program. Thank.
(10-13-2016, 03:37 AM)khunnongtik Wrote: [ -> ]My activation code could not activated.  Could you please check and reply me the way to activate the program.  Thank.

Same as always: but copy/pasting your pro license key.
(10-13-2016, 03:19 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
=========

Will await update.

open memu multi, delete existing instances and create new one configure it then start the bot
(10-13-2016, 01:24 AM)admin Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.14 Beta is an early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

NOT GOOD.NOT WORKING...
You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the nNOT GOTn-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC3 version now fixes the "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

Download Link -> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/...C3Beta.exe
One hour in, error free! Will update in 8 hours. so far so good!
awesome! can't wait for non professional release!