ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Pro & Free v1.8.14 - RC5 - Works with CoC October 2016 update [New 18.10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot errors on zoom out.early release.

The early version is a closed beta  limited for professional users, to initially test the bot, free version will resume soon.

You will not be able to start the bot without a professional key in this version.

Please note, it's a beta version, the main and core features work but not all the features adapted to the COC update yet, a fully compatible version will be released very soon.
Currently the start and stop buttons are greyed out in the non-professional mode.

Professional users - you can use your same license key you purchase d before for this version.
Report bugs only in this thread.

Important in this version:
You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train.

Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full.

The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

Current known bugs:
- The bot doesn't collect gold mines
- The bot doesn't recognize when heroes are low on health

UPDATE: New RC3 version now fixes the "Some Issue Occured" that happens sometimes after the resources are shown.

Download Link -> http://secondary.clashfarmer.com/static/...C3Beta.exe

using pro, bot errors on zoom out and will not continue.
Hi Admin, thank you for your fast support. I would like to suggest one thing. The bot repeats clicking "quick train>train tab just after a few seconds, it does not look like real human is playing. I believe it does not require to repeat clicking quick train tab until the bot has found the base and attacked. Thank you   Big Grin
(10-13-2016, 04:32 PM)NeoKingxx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin, thank you for your fast support. I would like to suggest one thing.  The bot repeats clicking "quick train>train tab just after a few seconds, it does not look like real human is playing. I believe it does not require to repeat clicking quick train tab until the bot has found the base and attacked. Thank you   Big Grin

I agree... the "train" button should only be clicked once after the bot has finished an attack.  Between then and the next attack it should not be needed to click it again... maybe once before it goes looking for attack but it should be already maxed in the training queue, this is assuming the user has made full army comps.
still having same error. now only does one attack and then bot goes into a freeze cycle with the error "Some issue occurred. Could not read troop occupancy/capacity"
Repeatedly showing " no troops available for trophy decrease in spite my camp is full.

Repeatedly will crash...
"Some issue occured, could not reach zoomed out state"
After zooming out....

Then will restart...
Zoomed out error...
Crash....
Hi Admin. Can you pls advise when are you going to release free version ?
Guys make sure you completely delete old cf version before installing the new one to avoid some of the errors
Guys. It's pretty obvious the developers are using the situation to bring in some extra cash by selling pro subscriptions. It's only $5 for a month sub and you can just cancel after that if you don't use the extra features. Personally I've used this bot for months and months and never paid a dollar. So I gave them the $5. But either way, for the love of god, stop asking when it will be free.
It works the whole day but now i receive an error and it don't work.

The error is:

Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Professional License is unlimited.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Zooming out.
Zooming out.

Kind regards,

Gerrit de Jongh
does it stay like this even after restart??