ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash Of Clans October Update is out now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
ClashFarmer bot complete version 1.8.15 fully compatible with Clash of Clans October 2016 Update is out now! 

Please note, it's an optional update, which fixes the bugs that some of you encountered. 

Release Notes:
- Pushbullet is now working 
- Fixed all the army camp number recognition bug
- Fixed the trophy decrease issue
- Added some more detection evasion logic
- Fixed a bug in image recognition (bot should run a bit faster now)

Important:
- You need to configure which quick train armies in-game, and under the army tab, you will be able to ask the bot with quick train compositions to train. Clashfarmer will repeat training the quick train compositions you configure (you can choose 1,2 or 3 in the army tab), until the army camp is full. The old training method will not work anymore, you have to create a quick train composition for the bot, otherwise ClashFarmer will not train army!

- Professional users can use the same license key you purchased before.
- To use the free version you don't need a license key, but if you would like a full access to all the additional features you can find the details on our available professional plans here, http://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html

==> Download link (Professional & Free) <==
Thanks, great job!
Issue knows:
1) When another device connected, the bot wait X secondes before remsuming **Sometimes work**
2) zoomout problem still occuring (its not effecting the bot but its annoying)

Will be fixed soon.
Hi, why do we have to reenter our configuration every time we upgrade the version?  It is not possible to keep our config between upgrade?

Thanks.

Confirm pushbullet is working now.

[17:49] ClashFarmer raid completed with G:351,381, E:220,303, DE:3 and -28 trophies, took 1 searches.
Good job!!! keep it goingSmile
Thanks. Working perfectly for me so far.
there's no upgrade for the Bluestacks or we can still use the same Bluestacks that i'm using right now...
thanks and more power...  Cool
Working great for me - thanks again to the people who are providing their time and efforts.

The majority of us appreciate it!
it's working! thank's ADMIN
Still would like a update function (without deleting & reinstalling the whole thing) and/or the possibility to save my configuration (cfg file).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16