ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer looking for Forum Moderators!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear ClashFarmers,

We are looking for moderators to help us with running ClashFarmer forum. If you have a bit of spare time in your hands and would like to volunteer to assist us with turning ClashFarmer forum into a great community, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for more info and application.

Requirements:
1 - Must be friendly and helpful to members of the forum.
2 - Must have at least 15 quality posts on ClashFarmer forum.

What're the benefits of being a Moderator?
1 - Be the first ones to try our new versions.
2 - Be important part in effecting on ClashFarmer future development. 
3 - Respect from ClashFarmer members.  

Application form to fill out:
UserName:
Languages:
Why do you want this position?

Thanks,
Yours ClashFarmer Team
Yes!!! Hurry up and apply!
Guys, thanks for the applications. We will announce the new moderators next week.
We'd like you to give a warm welcome to the new moderators joining ClashFarmer team, bur & Timo!!! Smile
Thanks to everyone, who applied!
Thanks all i hope to serve the group well & help keep CF the no1 coc bot around, i'm always one click away so if anyone needs help,advice with clashfarmer or clash clans send me a DM i will be happy to help.

Clash on!
(12-01-2016, 09:55 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We'd like you to give a warm welcome to the new moderators joining ClashFarmer team, bur & Timo!!! Smile
Thanks to everyone, who applied!

Kudos to the new Forum Mods....
CF is growing!
Crap can't believe I missed this. Been so busy with Christmas shopping. Do we know when there will be application taken again? I have brought quite a few people to this wonderful program and contribute with the professional version when I can (when my wife allows it 😂) I would certainly love the opportunity to help the cause and assist in the community wherever I can. I will continue to do so as I am already, and will try to be more active for you guys. Cheers.
Good news is beautiful and interaction for supervisors and technical support
is this still available?
(08-15-2017, 04:52 PM)zerovirusity Wrote: [ -> ]is this still available?

I will PM you if we open again
Pages: 1 2 3