ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Endless searches no results.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, 

Same issue continues with th11 base. My th10 bases are rocking and rolling with no problems, th11 on the other hand is a different story. I have seen 700+ searches to only get 50K of each resource. 
I do not believe it has anything to do with our army comps or attack speed. I think its the loot availability of the game for th11 bases vs lower bases at low trophy leagues. I am going to climb up in cups to 2500+ range and try. I will post later.

Erdem
The search of bases workes very simply you imput valves like

Gold:100000
elixer:100000
set th cap on/off
dead bases on/off

out with these values the bot itself has no control over what your client will find on the "Next" ive seen the bot for me go 1000+ as it not finding any bases = too the set up i had, now out with asking you to uninstall everything & reinstall try doing a simple test since your bot is finding bases even thought it taking 300+ searches,

try in search tab changing the value of each to

gold available: 1
elixer available: 1
limit target TH level: off
should have full collector/dead bases only:off

now the reason i ask this as it will give you a fast result without uninstalling the app, if the bot find a base right away that means the bot should be working fine you can cancel the attack to save troops & try it a few time, if the bot still isnt finding a base with value set to 1 there something wrong & i would advise you to do a clean install

Now as i said above i've seen the bot run my gold dry but that wasnt because the app wasnt doing it job it a mix of bad luck & me having setting to high for it to find a base with the loot i set, please lemma know how this quick test work out & i will do my best to help you more if needed