ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH 10 Trophy Climb (Pro)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys, I am currently a lifetime Pro version user and would like to know some of your guys pro settings to help switch from farming to just raising trophy levels to a decent amount. I am aware that the bot does not have a brain like a person does so it most likely will be a difficult task to get it to achieve a substantial amount of trophies. But with all the settings pro version offers i was wondering if there were some setting recommendations for troop deployment order, search settings (probably super low loot requirements), attack settings and army compositions.

Just figured there might be some kind of strategy to acquire at least 50% majority of the time, or a strategy that can help guarantee a better chance of getting the TH 

Please post the settings that work for you and the trophy range results you get out of it
From my experience the bot cannot get you higher than crystal 3 or sometimes 2 if you lucky Smile, but i would like to hear others opinions
I would love to have a setting or way of being able to trophy climb. Maybe design a feature where you click a box saying "Don't end attack until 50%" that way the entire attack would continue till end each time. Just my thoughts after using the program for awhile.
(04-08-2017, 07:41 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]From my experience the bot cannot get you higher than crystal 3 or sometimes 2 if you lucky Smile, but i would like to hear others opinions

Same here..Crystal 2 is the best that my bob can get to. I manually work my way up to Champion league just to drop down again with bob..lol.
But because bob doesn't use spells, its very hard to get past Crystal league.
(07-20-2017, 05:49 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2017, 07:41 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]From my experience the bot cannot get you higher than crystal 3 or sometimes 2 if you lucky Smile, but i would like to hear others opinions

Same here..Crystal 2 is the best that my bob can get to. I manually work my way up to Champion league just to drop down again with bob..lol.
But because bob doesn't use spells, its very hard to get past Crystal league.

With my current TH10 and troops i can get to Master 3 and 2 sometimes with 20 giants and 35 Wizards but searches are usually prolonged and not really worth
Crystal 2 and 3 is best for TH10 and bob
Yeah best i got was crystal 2 using Giants/arch/goblin great for grabbing loot but trophies not so much. I guess just gonna have to trophy hunt old fashion way until Developers come up with a way to do both. Thanks for input guys.