ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER COMPATIBLE VERSION WITH COC MAY UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED IN THE NEXT HOURS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SuperCell released today (May 22nd) Clash of Clans May 2017 update, which requires us to update ClashFarmer bot.
Our lead developers currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer and release ASAP a compatible version with new Clash of Clans update!
Please be patient and follow the forum announcements for updates.
***It would be very helpful if you could report ClashFarmer bugs you encountered after Clash of Clans May update in this thread***

Yours, 
ClashFarmer Team
As always, thanks for your hard work and dedication to the bot.
Hi heres the screenshot:

http://imgur.com/Dgcy7aV

The bot just does not click or tap on find match.
On the bot log it says going to look for a target. It just do nothing at that spot and after a couple of minutes later it restarts. (We have to manually click find match and then the bot starts searching for a base)
Please fix this soon !! Smile

Love your bot! Keep up the hardwork
That's great news! Is the new version going to provide support for the new map and combat type?
(05-22-2017, 04:12 PM)Mahan Wrote: [ -> ]That's great news! Is the new version going to provide support for the new map and combat type?

i dont think so...the only way to get resources in the new map of coc is to win daily bonus....
keeping on attacking in the new map does not give resources......
(05-22-2017, 07:24 PM)JUJUBI Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 04:12 PM)Mahan Wrote: [ -> ]That's great news! Is the new version going to provide support for the new map and combat type?

i dont think so...the only way to get resources in the new map of coc is to win daily bonus....
keeping on attacking in the new map does not give resources......

Yeah that's only thing i don't like with vs is the loot cap. But you can still earn trophies in it so not bad really.
(05-22-2017, 03:41 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]SuperCell released today (May 22nd) Clash of Clans May 2017 update, which requires us to update ClashFarmer bot.
Our lead developers currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer and release ASAP a compatible version with new Clash of Clans update!
Please be patient and follow the forum announcements for updates.
***It would be very helpful if you could report ClashFarmer bugs you encountered after Clash of Clans May update in this thread***

Yours, 
ClashFarmer Team

Thank you for your hard work i really love this ! i cant wait for the updated version. i have been using this for months now its great!
hllo your good
Great job getting the update out so quick. Pleased to report it's working well for me.
(05-22-2017, 08:26 PM)clashfarmerfan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 03:41 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]سوبرسل صدر اليوم (22 مايو) صراع العشائر مايو 2017 التحديث، الأمر الذي يتطلب منا لتحديث ClashFarmer بوت.
مطوري الرصاص لدينا تعمل حاليا من الصعب جدا على التكيف ClashFarmer والافراج في اسرع وقت ممكن على إصدار متوافق مع صدام الجديد من التحديث العشائر!
يرجى التحلي بالصبر واتباع إعلانات المنتدى للحصول على التحديثات.
*** وسيكون من المفيد جدا إذا كنت قد تقرير البق ClashFarmer التي واجهتها بعد صراع العشائر قد تحديث في هذا الموضوع ***

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام، 
ClashFarmer فريق

شكرا لعملكم الشاق أنا حقا أحب هذا! لا أستطيع الانتظار للنسخة المحدثة. لقد تم استخدام هذا لعدة أشهر الآن الكبير!
Pages: 1 2