ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: IMAGE RECOGNITION SYSTEM MISMATCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: C:\Users\Eiyha%2028\Desktop]IMAGE RECOGNITION SYSTEM MISMATCH

PLZ HELP....
(10-12-2017, 04:20 PM)junsupsup83 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: C:\Users\Eiyha%2028\Desktop]IMAGE RECOGNITION SYSTEM MISMATCH

PLZ HELP....

Same stuff with me, bot not working Sad

ERROR: Image recognition system mismatch
(10-12-2017, 04:42 PM)Dekaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2017, 04:20 PM)junsupsup83 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: C:\Users\Eiyha%2028\Desktop]IMAGE RECOGNITION SYSTEM MISMATCH

PLZ HELP....

It's a know issue. As you know, ClashFarmer had an update this morning.

Our programmers are actually working on it, to fix the issue. 
However, We alreally release a Premium version that actually working : https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5157 
The Free version will be avaible soon. (1 at 7 days).

Thanks for waiting or enjoy the Premium version.

Clashfarmer Team
ERROR:image recognition system mismatch

how to fix this? thanks
(10-12-2017, 05:07 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

PLZ HELP....

However, We alreally release a Premium version that actually working : https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5157 

Clashfarmer Team

The problem is we know how to fix it and we did it by replacing the army image. It was working after that until you guys stopped it to allow the paying subscribers access before the free users. So what is the hold up on releasing the free version if we know it was a literal 2 minute fix?

Don't get me wrong, I love the bot and appreciate it but there are a lot of other bots out there that do tons more stuff. Intentionally shutting off the free users after showing us the fix is pretty shady.
Thanks a lot to all developers of clashfarmer!!
Now its working..
(10-13-2017, 01:37 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2017, 05:07 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

PLZ HELP....

Clashfarmer Team

The problem is we know how to fix it and we did it by replacing the army image. It was working after that until you guys stopped it to allow the paying subscribers access before the free users. So what is the hold up on releasing the free version if we know it was a literal 2 minute fix?

Don't get me wrong, I love the bot and appreciate it but there are a lot of other bots out there that do tons more stuff. Intentionally shutting off the free users after showing us the fix is pretty shady.

I gave a temporary unofficial fix, not clashfarmer developers nor admins, i did it by myself and this isnt how clashfarmer work. but for undisclosed reasons no one was online from clashfarmer team for a whole day so i had to improvise TEMPORARY till developers get online and give a stable official release and this is how clashfarmer works, we give the new update for pro users only so we can have real feedback from few people not 10k people spamming the forums "BOT IS NOT WORKING" while they run the bot without evening installing an emulator.
I didnt need to write all this but yea, and you not force to use CF you can go and use other "bots". clashfarmer have its loyal family Smile