ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Has anyone been banned ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are reported for using a bot is that enough to get you banned ?
It's been 2 years since i'm using ClashFarmer bot and i'm still not banned. Our bot is save if you follow the correct guide
(05-19-2018, 08:28 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]It's been 2 years since i'm using ClashFarmer bot and i'm still not banned. Our bot is save if you follow the correct guide

what do you mean by following the correct guide, do you mean the bot break setting
I'm also boting since a long time but I've heard someone got banned but not sure because a bot or mod.
usually i use the bot for 2 hours, take a break and repeat, been using the bot for 2 years
The same,2 hours farming 1 hour pause and 16 months no problems Thanks clashfarmer team Thanks
(05-19-2018, 05:36 AM)MikeT1218 Wrote: [ -> ]If you are reported for using a bot is that enough to get you banned ?

1 account 2+years bot for 3hrs break for 1hr..running pretty much 24hrs day till max th11 running again now for th12 stuff
2nd account about 10 months same setup th9 soon th10 never banned..
pretty safe to say this bot is reliable and safe to use ..highly recommend
3 MAX TH 11 RUNNING BOT 24/7 NO TIME OUT NEVER BEEN BANNED OR SUSPENDED

I THINK YOU WILL GET BANNED IF SOME ONE REPORT YOU USING BOT OR WHAT EVER , THATS THE TIME YOU WILL GET BANNED
(06-17-2018, 08:52 PM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]3 MAX TH 11 RUNNING BOT 24/7 NO TIME OUT NEVER BEEN BANNED OR SUSPENDED

I THINK YOU WILL GET BANNED IF SOME ONE REPORT YOU USING BOT OR WHAT EVER , THATS THE TIME YOU WILL GET BANNED

what do you mean by NO TIME OUT ?  Confused Huh
(06-28-2018, 01:00 PM)hunksmarty007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2018, 08:52 PM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]3 MAX TH 11 RUNNING BOT 24/7 NO TIME OUT NEVER BEEN BANNED OR SUSPENDED

what do you mean by NO TIME OUT ?  Confused Huh

The time out hours setup in the "Others" tab. We recommend to use this option and read the info here on how to keep your account safe.