ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC TH 12 UPDATE (June 2018) - CLASHFARMER COMPATIBLE VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SuperCell released Clash of Clans TH 12 update, which requires us to update the bot.

Our lead developers are currently working very hard to adapt ClashFarmer bot and release compatible version with Clash of Clans June 2018 update!

Please follow Clashfarmer forum announcements for more updates! ClashFarmer compatible version will be available later today!

Yours,
ClashFarmer Team
WELL GOOD NEWS
thanks !!!
Q. im confused what should be the compatible version of MEMU to be used in order for the Clash Farmer to function correctly....Thanks!
(06-12-2018, 07:17 AM)tiyanak Wrote: [ -> ]Q. im confused what should be the compatible version of MEMU to be used in order for the Clash Farmer to function correctly....Thanks!

While most will recommend 2.9.6.1, or 3.7.0, Clash Farmer works with the latest version of MEmu, which as the time of writing this, is 5.3.2.2. To get Clash Farmer to work in MEmu 5.3.2.2 you simply have to delete the default MEmu instance, and create a new Android 4.4 instance. Once created, rename the instance to "MEmu" and you'll be good to go.

However, as noted in the OP by ArcherQueen, the current version of Clash Farmer doesn't work properly with the latest version of Clash of Clans. As far as I can tell, you should be able to use the bot to maintain your village (no attacking). The developers are working on a new version and an announcement will be made when that gets released. That version will work with MEmu 5.3.2.2 as long as you're running an instance of Android 4.4, named "MEmu" (no quotes).
good news
I use bluestacks so...will the new bot be able to use bluestacks???[what version of bluestacks i should use or which version will be compatible with new bot]
Smile  Great. Thanks Chief!
(06-12-2018, 09:17 AM)HAMZAORKO Wrote: [ -> ]I use bluestacks so...will the new bot be able to use bluestacks???[what version of bluestacks i should use or which version will be compatible with new bot]

Yes you will still be able to use Bluestacks. The update is most likely (I don't know for sure because I'm not staff) not a major core update, so I would imagine the same rules apply: https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6
Another thing to be taken care of is the Supercell ID thing. I am using now this supercell id which makes much more easy to swap between accounts so it would be fantastic if the bot could automatically choose the ID you are botting with and continue because I found the last time I did bot it was getting stuck in the "Login using Supercell ID" // "Login without Supercell ID" screen.

Thrilling to see the new update features for clash farmer th12 update.
Pages: 1 2 3