ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I'm getting a malware warning from avast for this download. I've scanned it with multiple anti-virus and anti-malware programs and they are all flagging this download as malware. Has anybody else had this experience? I've never had this issue with any of the previous versions.
(07-09-2018, 01:17 PM)fox8991 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a malware warning from avast for this download. I've scanned it with multiple anti-virus and anti-malware programs and they are all flagging this download as malware. Has anybody else had this experience? I've never had this issue with any of the previous versions.

Its false/positive from shitty anti virus's. upload it to virus total and see Smile
hi guys, im having a problem downloading the application. im using google chrome. it says the below.... i  tried turning off firewall as well. your help will be grealty appreciated. thanks!

"This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Try: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET"
(07-09-2018, 05:47 PM)palabooks Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, im having a problem downloading the application. im using google chrome. it says the below.... i  tried turning off firewall as well. your help will be grealty appreciated. thanks!

No issues here. Try again. If not, try another browser. Something is clearly blocking your connection.

Do you use a VPN or proxy?
''MV load failed''.....my keyboard is not working in memu.....how to fix this 'MV lead failed' problem????? Sad Huh Huh Huh

MV load failed.... how to fix it??? my keyboard is not working in memu....am unable to type anything in memu.... Huh Huh
(07-10-2018, 05:03 AM)HAMZAORKO Wrote: [ -> ]''MV load failed''.....my keyboard is not working in memu.....how to fix this 'MV lead failed' problem????? Sad Huh Huh Huh

MV load failed.... how to fix it??? my keyboard is not working in memu....am unable to type anything in memu.... Huh Huh

Enable the virtual keyboard and use that instead.
(07-10-2018, 04:49 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2018, 05:47 PM)palabooks Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys, im having a problem downloading the application. im using google chrome. it says the below.... i  tried turning off firewall as well. your help will be grealty appreciated. thanks!

No issues here. Try again. If not, try another browser. Something is clearly blocking your connection.

Do you use a VPN or proxy?

omg thanks... i disabled some other setting and it worked now.  thank you very much! [Image: biggrin.png]
It looks like there is a bug also in deploying seige machines (both air and ground version) also wether is donated or self-made.
Clashfarmer stuck loading on starting bot.... but will not start my memu is working just fine but it isn't even searching to find the memu just stuck on starting bot?
(07-12-2018, 11:34 PM)Acorn3579 Wrote: [ -> ]Clashfarmer stuck loading on starting bot.... but will not start my memu is working just fine but it isn't even searching to find the memu just stuck on starting bot?

Add screenshots of your villages and what memu version u using what android version u using
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32