ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Hello team clashfarmer. I just wanted to know when there will an update for bot. It has been more than 2 months after last update.
It has been so long for some known bugs like cc not dropping and not emptying army  at every attack. And we need boost feature also.
I have a problem during loading COC with my MEmu latest version with 4.4 instance

MEmuheadless.exe APPCRASH

any sugggestion ? should i re install again?
(08-29-2018, 11:26 PM)clashBoter Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem during loading COC with my MEmu latest version with 4.4 instance

MEmuheadless.exe APPCRASH

any sugggestion ? should i re install again?
Give this a go: https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077. If MEmu still crashes, then there's either an incompatibility with MEmu itself, or something else is interfering. Also, if you're using 4.4 ova file that you personally made, try creating a new instance with a brand new 4.4 (not importing your old one).
i already install and uninstall the latest version of MEmu but still not working. can somebody give me the correct steps? T_T
(08-30-2018, 03:30 PM)clashBoter Wrote: [ -> ]i already install and uninstall the latest version of MEmu but still not working. can somebody give me the correct steps? T_T

Try to download MEmu 2.9.6 by the following steps:
1) Uninstall MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
2) Reboot the PC.
3) Install MEmu again from the link in our FAQ, and configure COC.
4) Run the bot
Hey guys, can somebody please answer my concerns:

1. How can you create a memu 4.4 instance? after deleting the old memu and then creating a new one. It is automatically named MEmu.
2. After following all these steps and after installing clash of clans, all i get is a black screen. Clash of clans won't load after clicking on it.

Please help. Thanks
(06-12-2018, 09:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 09:10 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]May not officially support newer MEmu versions, but 1.8.19 works just fine with MEmu 5.3.2.2 as long as you're using Android 4.4.4. Thanks for the super fast update!

Edit: Nevermind, I spoke too soon. Not sure if it's a bot issue or a MEmu 5.3.2.2 issue, but the bot doesn't attack. It finds a suitable village to attack and then just sits there. Never deploys troops. Sad

Edit2: DirectX or OpenGL, makes no difference. The bot doesn't actually attack. It never places down troops.

Hey, please try to use MEmu 2.9.6. That's what I use and there are no issues.

I have been trying to get 1.8.19 to work with MEmu 2.9.6 but i have been having Clashfarmer Version Check Error "Error" for months now. Can we jump on a skype call and you can help me fix it please ?
Thanks
(09-23-2018, 05:40 AM)mouhamed38 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 09:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 09:10 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]May not officially support newer MEmu versions, but 1.8.19 works just fine with MEmu 5.3.2.2 as long as you're using Android 4.4.4. Thanks for the super fast update!

Edit: Nevermind, I spoke too soon. Not sure if it's a bot issue or a MEmu 5.3.2.2 issue, but the bot doesn't attack. It finds a suitable village to attack and then just sits there. Never deploys troops. Sad

Edit2: DirectX or OpenGL, makes no difference. The bot doesn't actually attack. It never places down troops.

Hey, please try to use MEmu 2.9.6. That's what I use and there are no issues.

I have been trying to get 1.8.19 to work with MEmu 2.9.6 but i have been having Clashfarmer Version Check Error "Error" for months now. Can we jump on a skype call and you can help me fix it please ?
Thanks
"Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy. 
For the future, please make sure to read our FAQ, it's also covered there.
(06-12-2018, 09:43 PM)alwahami Wrote: [ -> ]Ciao, la versione 2.9.6.1 non funziona. Ho Windows 10 e quando apro il memo dice "errore nel recuperare le informazioni dal server. [RH-01]

buona sera .anche a me la stessa cosa. "errore nel recuperare le informazioni dal server. [RH-01] non so da cosa puo' dipendere
(06-12-2018, 09:43 PM)alwahami Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, version 2.9.6.1 is not working. I have windows 10 and when i open the memu it says “error retrieving information from server. [RH-01]

It's working you just have to make sure that before you log into the play store that you go into Google settings (on memu) and change your time zone and time to your correct time and zone. You will also need to make sure that the tablet or phone your emulating is not running one of VPN when you sign in to Google Play on Memu. So uninstall it from your computer, reinstall it (make sure you select English) and after it's done installing immediately go to the settings and scroll down to time and date. You'll notice it is on some type of China time or at least that's what mine was. I had to change it to the East Coast. The first time I only had to do it once and it worked. Unfortunately after a bad driver I had to do a clean install of Windows. After adding everything and setting Memu backup I got that error RH - 10 again. I uninstalled change the time zone and it happened again. I had to uninstall it two more times while changing the time zone after reinstalling. But it will eventually work if it doesn't after the first time. Again make sure you're not on a VPN at the time of signing. Be on your regular internet server. Hope this helps. Feel free to message me if you need any more information.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32