ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(06-12-2018, 09:00 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer Professional & Free version 1.8.19, compatible with Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Update (June 2018) is Out Now!
Release Notes:

1) Fixed "Waiting for COC to load" bug.
2) Fixed quick training troops bug.
3) Fixed the bug where the army was not used on attacks.
4) Fixed heroes activation during attack bug. 

Important:
We don't yet support MEmu newer versions. ClashFarmer works the best with MEmu older versions. We recommend MEmu 2.9.6.
Please report bugs in this thread and for common solutions to common problems, please visit our FAQ

[June 16th 2018] Optional Update 1.8.19 -RC5 Professional:
1) Fixed TH12 bases (siege machines) bug.
2) Fixed zoom out bug and many more minor bug fixes.

[June 17th 2018] Optional Update 1.8.19 -RC6 Professional & Free:
Free version is released!
Professional users - If you're already using ClashFarmer version 1.8.19 - RC5 (from June 16th, 2018), you don't have to download 1.8.19 - RC6. It's the same.
Free users - The free version doesn't require a license key, but if you would like to support ClashFarmer development & enjoy all the additional features you can purchase a professional license key here. Starting just from $5.99!

Known bugs:
1) Clan castle troops are not being deployed.
2) Adding the new wall levels to "Automatic Wall Upgrade" feature. 

Spread the word and keep farming with the most advanced Clash of Clans Bot!!!

==> ClashFarmer 1.8.19 - RC6 Professional & Free Version DOWNLOAD LINK <== 

Use Memu version 3.7.0

i have the same issue like yours guys, but i Used Memu 3.7.0 its working on me..
The bot will not work after the October 2018 update...!!!!
MEmu 2.9.6
The BOT is still not working
and now, COC update is not possible using Bluestack1
I have problem running MEMU in my laptop & desktop computers so I am using Bluestack

Sorry, i was trying to attached screenshot but unfortunately I could not find any attachment button.
(10-24-2018, 06:31 PM)angel0225 Wrote: [ -> ]The BOT is still not working
I have problem running MEMU in my laptop & desktop computers so I am using Bluestack

Sorry, i was trying to attached screenshot but unfortunately I could not find any attachment button.

Download the apk from 3rd party sites and drag it to bluestacks window to install it. the bot is not working for you not for everyone
It keeps asking for license key.
(10-25-2018, 06:40 AM)angel0225 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018, 06:58 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

Download the apk from 3rd party sites and drag it to bluestacks window to install it. the bot is not working for you not for everyone

Thank you for kind response.

Just for information/reference of the CF error that is displaying is this:
Some Issue Occurred: Invalid literal for int()with base 10*

Any idea what this error code means?

Yes, you are right. Maybe only on my 2 computers and my clanmates the bot is not working and that we got the above message.

Have a nice day...cheers!
Im sorry but
Im confused now... R u having a problem with BlueStacks update for coc or BlueStacks not working or memu with the bot? Have you trued the links below for instructions on how to fix these issues?
Did you delete the bot and redownload ed the latest version?
(10-25-2018, 12:04 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, you are right. Maybe only on my 2 computers and my clanmates the bot is not working and that we got the above message.

Im sorry but
Im confused now... R u having a problem with BlueStacks update for coc or BlueStacks not working or memu with the bot? Have you trued the links below for instructions on how to fix these issues?
We am using Bluestack1 in our computers before COC October update and is working perfectly with the Bot. Then when COC october update come, we try to update COC on Bluestack1, it is giving us an error code and will not continue the update. this is the error:
'Can't Install APP 
"Clash of clans" can't be install Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error code: -16)'

We un-installed bluestack1 and clash farmer and also remove both folder in registry editor. Then we install a fresh copy of the latest bot version and bluestack1. Again we try to install COC but the above error again appears (error code: -16).

I uninstall bluestack1 in my desktop computer using the recommended removal technique found in one of CF FAQ topics.
I install bluestack2 and then install COC. COC installed without error. But when try to run CF Bot, this error code was displayed on the CF Bot:
Some Issue Occurred: Invalid literal for int()with base 10*.

Anyway, I will reinstall Bluestack1 again and then try to follow your suggestion to download the apk from 3rd party sites and drag it to bluestacks window to install it.
Hope it will solve the problem.

Thank you for your time and patience in solving this error.
Highly apologized for the lengthy explanation.

and yes, we tried most of the FAQ topics in resolving this issue but I could not find the topic

Cheers!
(10-25-2018, 03:19 PM)angel0225 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 12:04 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

Im sorry but
We am using Bluestack1 in our computers before COC October update and is working perfectly with the Bot. Then when COC october update come, we try to update COC on Bluestack1, it is giving us an error code and will not continue the update. this is the error:
'Can't Install APP 
"Clash of clans" can't be install Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (Error code: -16)'

We un-installed bluestack1 and clash farmer and also remove both folder in registry editor. Then we install a fresh copy of the latest bot version and bluestack1. Again we try to install COC but the above error again appears (error code: -16).

I uninstall bluestack1 in my desktop computer using the recommended removal technique found in one of CF FAQ topics.
I install bluestack2 and then install COC. COC installed without error. But when try to run CF Bot, this error code was displayed on the CF Bot:

Anyway, I will reinstall Bluestack1 again and then try to follow your suggestion to download the apk from 3rd party sites and drag it to bluestacks window to install it.
Hope it will solve the problem.

Thank you for your time and patience in solving this error.
Highly apologized for the lengthy explanation.

and yes, we tried most of the FAQ topics in resolving this issue but I could not find the topic

Cheers!
BlueStacks 2 n above doesn't work on all systems for some reason. Just try agan with apk from apkmirror
Did anybody create a new temporary fix for the new troops? Like the previous temp fixes: new images replacing troops we never use.
Hello Team,
I latest version of coc is not loading in memu
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32