ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER 1.8.19 COMPATIBLE WITH CLASH OF CLANS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(06-14-2018, 12:01 PM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]COME ON ADMIN JUST RELEASE FREE VERSION

I like most of the users are grateful for your efforts and understand how long it takes to make an upgrade, please ignore the few who have an inflated sense of entitlement,

and thanks for a great product!

Cheers
(06-12-2018, 09:00 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]ClashFarmer Professional version 1.8.19, compatible with Clash of Clans Town Hall 12 Update (June 2018) is Out Now!

Please note, it's a beta version, which is currently available for users with professional key only. You can purchase a professional license key here. 

Please report bugs in this thread and for common solutions to common problems, please visit our FAQ

Free users - The free version will also be released soon.

Release Notes:
1) Fixed "Waiting for COC to load" bug.
2) Fixed quick training troops bug.
3) Fixed the bug where the army was not used on attacks.
4) Fixed heroes activation during attack bug. 

Important:
We don't yet support MEmu newer versions. ClashFarmer works the best with MEmu older versions. We recommend MEmu 2.9.6.

Spread the word and keep farming with the most advanced Clash of Clans Bot!

==> ClashFarmer 1.8.19 Professional  Version DOWNLOAD LINK <== 

Im already TH12 and I have the latest premium clashfarmer bot and my question is why the bot is NOT TRAINING TROOPS FOR THE NEXT ROUND?

(06-14-2018, 11:53 AM)khamis Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
i downloaded the professional version and paid for the code,but it is not working properly ,once it come to prepare for next attack it gets sucked.

please help me ,because i paid for the professional version and it is useless

(06-14-2018, 07:34 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2018, 06:34 AM)jojouy Wrote: [ -> ]WHEN FREE VERSION ?

The developers are working hard on updating ClashFarmer to be fully compatible with all of the latest changes/updates. During this time, I personally advise you to get the Pro version so you can continue using the bot without interruption. Please note I am not a moderator, nor do I work for the ClashFarmer team. I am just a friendly community member who likes to help out from time to time.

As for exactly when the free version will come out is not known. I don't think it is something that is set in stone. The version that is out right now is a beta version, and has bugs in it. I'm sure the free version will come after they work out the current kinks.

On a separate note, like a few other users I have experienced quite a few issues with 1.8.19RC3. I thought this was odd, and was told by the fantastic moderator Erakey, and by the infamous and great ArcherQueen, that they were not experiencing these issues. I went removed MEmu and ClashFarmer. I used the tools provided to use by the elusive Mind Maze. I used a few other tools. I restarted my computer a few times, and even turned it off and unplugged it to ensure anything in RAM was lost. I manually cleaned my registry of all traces of MEmu and ClashFarmer. Friends, when I tell you I started from a fresh and clean install, please note that it was truly that. Not a single trace of either or prior to my reinstall. I then found the source of the problems: Clash of Clans itself. Whenever the bot was reporting an error to me, Clash of Clans was either unresponsive, or crashed (already exited). This was happening often. And honestly, it's still happening a little bit now.

TL;DR: Clash of Clans itself is crashing on a fresh, clean installation of Android 4.4.4 via MEmu. While I am still many days away from a completed TH12, a few other issues I experienced before are no longer issues (couldn't find army overview, wouldn't deploy troops even after updating to rc3, etc). 

Moral of the story: Do a complete, clean install of MEmu and ClashFarmer as per the directions in the Help Section if you are having issues. They do work and they do fix many issues. If you have time, watch the bot in action for a while. If it messes up, take note to see if Clash of Clans itself is causing the issue. Lastly, please be patient. If you are not a pro member and are impatiently waiting for the updated version to come out, show your support by going pro.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Fellow Community Member

i downloaded it but it is not working,i paid for the professional one and sadly it is useless 

Im already TH12 and I have the latest premium clashfarmer bot and my question is why the bot is NOT TRAINING TROOPS FOR THE NEXT ROUND?
[quote pid='15506' dateline='1528977211']
[quote pid='15489' dateline='1528961698']
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am going to write here (again) and also you could understand this, the bot was released just after the update (less than 24 hours from update) and now has got a few glitches they are working on fixing, be patient all of you fellow users and the final version will be there for you as soon as possible
same as most users, i apreciate the effort first of all and for the first time i purchased the premium and is really cool stuff, thinking of paying evry month but my bot isnt working with droppin the CC troops, any help very thanksfully, cheers!!!
(06-14-2018, 11:12 AM)Acorrea Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2018, 09:59 AM)azy Wrote: [ -> ]guys i need help my clashfarmer already update but the start botton can't click pls help me...

Your clash of clans is in english language?

It’s not useless trust me. Just download memu 5.3.2 and open multi-memu... delete the original and create new one to android 4.4 and name it to to memu (select the check mark) start it n register it with ur google account n download clash of clans, and setup ur supersell thats if u have it, close everything, reboot your pc, and open clashfarmer use the license key given to you, start your bot...

Things to know after u get ur bot working, this is a temporary update and it requires some changes and our great admins are working on the bug fixes so be patient until they release the fixed up version:

If ur a th12 ur gonna have same problem as many people commenting on this site. Just keep reading the posts and keep yourself upto date. Patience is all it requires.

(06-14-2018, 11:53 AM)khamis Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
i downloaded the professional version and paid for the code,but it is not working properly ,once it come to prepare for next attack it gets sucked.

please help me ,because i paid for the professional version and it is useless

i downloaded it but it is not working,i paid for the professional one and sadly it is useless 

hi there dont be sad and its not useless.. i commented earlier but accidentally to the wrong post...do what i did i had same issue as you 2 days ago

It’s not useless trust me. Just download memu 5.3.2 and open multi-memu... delete the original and create new one to android 4.4 and name it to to memu (select the check mark) start it n register it with ur google account n download clash of clans, make sure google play is upto date and setup ur supersell thats if u have it, close everything, reboot your pc, and open clashfarmer use the license key given to you, start your bot...

Things to know after u get ur bot working, this is a temporary update and it requires some changes and our great admins are working on the bug fixes so be patient until they release the fixed up version:

If ur a th12 like me ur gonna have same problems as many people commenting on this site. Just keep reading the posts and keep yourself upto date. Patience is all it requires.
CF 1.8.19 PRO using MEmu 2.9.6.1 works fine up to and including TH11. At TH12 the training of troops stops working. Looks to me like CF selects the "Build Siege Machines" tab so no troops are training automatically.

Hope this helps to trouble shoot.

Thanks for all the hard work with the changes on this release.
Is not easy to fix that, need a specific mapping for training troops for TH below 12 and other for TH 12.
waiting for a free version
hello were is link free version please thx
when will free version release please tell me..............
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32