ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Signature Banners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those that may want one, I am happy to do some. Reply with Forum Username and the troops that you would like.

[Image: dapuloaa752.png]

[Image: pldoauaa761.png]
Oh wow nicely done!
PM ArcherQueen her banner
Thanks again
i only did AQ's as an example, if they wish to use it thats cool, i will PM it over now. if you want one, let me know your troops and i'll sort one out for you.
(06-24-2018, 07:00 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]i only did AQ's as an example, if they wish to use it thats cool, i will PM it over now. if you want one, let me know your troops and i'll sort one out for you.

I meant PM her if she wants the banner Tongue not the tool
what tool?
(06-24-2018, 11:43 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]For those that may want one, I am happy to do some. Reply with Forum Username and the troops that you would like.

Can you get me one with name ImTheSofaKing and King/Queen at one side and other side whatever you would like to place 😚😘😘 Thank you very much
(12-03-2018, 05:17 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2018, 11:43 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]For those that may want one, I am happy to do some. Reply with Forum Username and the troops that you would like.

Can you get me one with name ImTheSofaKing and King/Queen at one side and other side whatever you would like to place 😚😘😘 Thank you very much

You have PM - apologies for the delay, I didn't see your message, better late than never  Big Grin

[Image: adoplub166e.png]
(12-11-2018, 07:01 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]

You have PM - apologies for the delay, I didn't see your message, better late than never  Big Grin

Thankss broo!! +1

Repeat after me, "I am", "Sofa King". "I am" "Sofa King" "We Todd Ed". Now repeat all, very fast please. Faster. Faster. Woah, not so fast. Losing meaning. Huhuhuhuhuh, you say funny thing.
(12-12-2018, 05:57 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Repeat after me, "I am", "Sofa King". "I am" "Sofa King" "We Todd Ed". Now repeat all, very fast please. Faster. Faster. Woah, not so fast. Losing meaning. Huhuhuhuhuh, you say funny thing.

I thought it was im so faking first time i read it i was like hes faking what... Then i thought it was f***ing hahahaaha hes trolling us
Pages: 1 2