ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot Detection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I was planning to do some botting on my TH8 and I was wondering or this bot is very detectable or not. I feel like it is and why I think so is because it keeps clicking the army button the whole time. It sometimes does glitchy movements and it doesn't really seem like it's player alike. What do you guys think is it worth the risk?

PS: I've the premium version of ClashFarmer
Been using this for over a year with no issues. As far as I know there hasn’t been anyone caught unless they were dumb enough to bot 24/7. Hit dead bases and you’re fine. Players rarely watch replays of their base being raided even if you hit live bases. So you don’t have to worry about being snitched on.

It’s definitely worth it.
^ yup
(11-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]^ yup

Do you maybe have any tips with the time in order not to get detected?
(11-26-2018, 08:41 PM)"Sowixle Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]^ yup

Do you maybe have any tips with the time in order not to get detected?

Don't get timed out, run bot for 4 hours, take a break then run for another 4.
I have had good results with Giants and wizards. There are no magic settings, just let it run and accept that you will have good sessions and average sessions, it's all free loot so relax and let it run. 
I don't let it farm with full stores, that's out of the ordinary, I don't deploy faster than my fingers could, that costs a bit of loot but who cares, it's all free.
Been using for years, no detection, no ban.
I used to run the bot 24/7 for 5 days or so then stop for few days instead of doing time outs I dont know if that still safe though
I just use All Archers, its cheap and you usually get between 40%-60% so your trophies dont drop alot.