ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-23-2018, 03:47 AM)Ragnarök Wrote: [ -> ]I can't even grasp the level of parsimonious, tightfisted, cheapskates in here. It's 6 dollars people. 
If your in a country or region that does not allow paypal or bitcoin I understand the frustration, however I don't believe it gives the right to be so demanding and impatient  Things like software development take time, and being that many of the users can't point up 6 measly dollars... Id bet these developers have other jobs, and satisfying your ungratefulness isn't on the top of their priority list, ESPECIALLY during the holidays. 
As for those asking about the new troop (EL Primo) this is a temporary troop. With a little sense and thought, you'd have to realize that is a lot of work to include a troop that's gone in under a month. Some clues to this thinking would be.... The E-Dragon has been out for a while now and it's not offered yet. Be patient and show a little gratitude for what you've already received FOR FREE! 

With all That said:

I appreciate all that you guys (CF Development team) do. Thank you very much! 

P.S. Is there a thread on the progress of the most requested new features  Like the boost or new wall levels?
Whose asking about the new troops (El Primo)? Maybe they are asking for the ICE GOLEM which is the newest troops which is available in TH11 and was added during December update.
i THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST HAVE A PAY PER USE BOT, Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
MORE LOOT FOR US AND THE CHEEPSKATES WHO REFUSE TO PAY WILL LOSE OUT Big Grin
i CANT BELIEVE THEY MOAN CAUSE THEY HAVENT GOT  IT FOR FREE Angry Angry
(12-11-2018, 01:12 AM)super30040 Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue too, now I uninstalled it because I didn’t know now my bot just stays at starting bot. If issue is not fixed will not buy this again. I don’t know how to fix the starting bot issue

Don't pass judgment too quickly, this is just following a big update, which added troops and moved some things around, changing a few things the program has to do.  

The developers here fix these little problems pretty quickly and it would be expected of anyone who releases a program two days after the launch of an update.

They might not have said it yet, but they already know about the zooming problem and are probably already working on a fix... probably havent said anything because they think it's just about fixed.

(PS. I dont work for them, I've just been a customer for a while... it's worth it)
I could buy if the price was about hours working. 
Today it is necessary average 8 days for an upgrade, considering 5 workers I should pay 30days for 15 upgrades. It is very few use.
(12-23-2018, 08:52 PM)Locooo2 Wrote: [ -> ]I could buy if the price was about hours working. 
Today it is necessary average 8 days for an upgrade, considering 5 workers I should pay 30days for 15 upgrades. It is very few use.

Its 30 days of use not 30 days duration if that makes sense
meaning if you start the bot today you will lose 1 day and have 29 days left and after a month if you run it you will still have 29 days until you hit start bot, each time each day you press start bot it deducts that day only
I did pay for this bot before and since I don't need the pro features, it did last quite a while.

That said, the most recent few updates were generally minor and CF seem to hold back on making it available for free users (it's understandable as I imagine there are a few people like me only switch to pro mode after an update is introduced).

Anyway, for people just don't want to pay, there are other options out there.  Just use another bot, if you don't want to pay for this one.
(12-23-2018, 10:24 PM)MinionOne Wrote: [ -> ]I did pay for this bot before and since I don't need the pro features, it did last quite a while.

That said, the most recent few updates were generally minor and CF seem to hold back on making it available for free users (it's understandable as I imagine there are a few people like me only switch to pro mode after an update is introduced).

Anyway, for people just don't want to pay, there are other options out there.  Just use another bot, if you don't want to pay for this one.

Or pay for a license for a short amount of time, or wait. Remember, these things don't program themselves and developers have day jobs. Pro licenses are the only way developers get any sort of return on their investment, and it will never be the same as a fulltime job. Thanks for your patience!
i have tried to buy countless times from threw paypal and get same message everytime so i stuck waiting for free version

We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.
Pretty sure most people will pay.  It is the simplest BOT to setup and performs well.  I understand developers want to be paid for their work so I can understand the reason behind it.

It's just starting to feel a bit like a ransom to me lately.  I didn't want to try out other BOTs, but I did and am happy to support other BOTs.  Do hope this BOT will add more features to the Pro version.

It's not worth the fuss to switch BOT for most people.  Easier to just pay for a short license.
I know most of us are busy with our work, that's why we are using CF Bot.
So while waiting for the free version (if you don't want to pay for the short time license), you can just do the looting yourself, 1 or 2 hour looting/day using training potion will get you enough loot and trophy.
Just to be frank, when I was using CF before, I rarely reached Master League, but now, all of my 3 accounts have already reached Champion League 2 and still climbing.

Have a good day...CHEERS!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40