ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Thanks for the feedback every one.. very much appreciated
To whom this may concern,

I would be willing to buy the professional version (as I always have in the past), but I've read in the comments that the professional version still struggles with reaching zoomed out state. I don't want to purchase a professional version that has that basic issue. Once that bug is worked out, I'd be happy to purchase. Any update on whether or not the professional version can function reliably? Thanks!
(12-24-2018, 08:48 PM)SeldonPrice Wrote: [ -> ]To whom this may concern,

I would be willing to buy the professional version (as I always have in the past), but I've read in the comments that the professional version still struggles with reaching zoomed out state. I don't want to purchase a professional version that has that basic issue. Once that bug is worked out, I'd be happy to purchase. Any update on whether or not the professional version can function reliably? Thanks!

It is working fine at The moment maybe you read old comments from older version
(12-24-2018, 09:18 PM)dimon_nf Wrote: [ -> ]it was a very long time to wait for the free version -
  I will have to delete that bot forever. And forget about it. It is sad that this bot has become paid, like everything else in this world.

YEAH IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW SINCE THEY VE REALEASE THE PROFESIONAL VERSION, was just thinking that no body buys it anymore ,maybe.correct me if im wrong..

(12-24-2018, 09:18 PM)dimon_nf Wrote: [ -> ]it was a very long time to wait for the free version -
  I will have to delete that bot forever. And forget about it. It is sad that this bot has become paid, like everything else in this world.

YEAH IT'S BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW SINCE THEY VE REALEASE THE PROFESIONAL VERSION, was just thinking that no body buys it anymore ,maybe.correct me if im wrong..
Just started getting this error this morning "Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''. Its been working good the last few weeks and then started this out of the blue. Any help is appreciated.
(12-25-2018, 03:10 PM)flexxx24 Wrote: [ -> ]Just started getting this error this morning "Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''. Its been working good the last few weeks and then started this out of the blue. Any help is appreciated.

I sent you a PM with contact details for live support
I think this Bot should go paid only with all the people asking for the stuff for free if only half of the people paid the Coders would have more money to spend on giving the software more updates and more options. On top of that I dont think there is any other Clash of Clans Bot that works as well as clash Farmer if there is I cant seem to find it. I used other bots and they all got taken down within a Year. I for one want to give thanks to the Coders of the software and I love the bot lets not let it die keep up the work. Go Private and let us who is will to pay make it better for us. NO MORE FREE>
I Need it free version

I Need free version
Zoom out issue is coming back to me again,
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.

its been working fine and now the zoom is coming back, anyone have problem?
Mentioning/Advertising other bots will get your account banned. We don't offer Google ads service here.

I haven't heard anything new about the free version but hopefully soon I will. Everyone busy with life and holidays at the moment
Sorry about the delay
And thanks goes to everyone who is waiting and for everyone who purchased the pro version to help keeping clashfarmer alive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40