ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-26-2018, 09:44 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Mentioning/Advertising other bots will get your account banned. We don't offer Google ads service here.

I haven't heard anything new about the free version but hopefully soon I will. Everyone busy with life and holidays at the moment
Sorry about the delay
And thanks goes to everyone who is waiting and for everyone who purchased the pro version to help keeping clashfarmer alive.

@Erakey, 

Not sure if that is the right response back " Everyone busy with life and holidays at the moment"  if you are paying for the pro version you are also expecting something back. Because expired days of the pro account is not on hold.  

If you ever need a good tester for a new update you can also contact me. Will do it for free for you guys. 

Happy 2019!
(12-27-2018, 11:56 AM)drumaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2018, 09:44 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Mentioning/Advertising other bots will get your account banned. We don't offer Google ads service here.

I haven't heard anything new about the free version but hopefully soon I will. Everyone busy with life and holidays at the moment
Sorry about the delay
And thanks goes to everyone who is waiting and for everyone who purchased the pro version to help keeping clashfarmer alive.

@Erakey, 

Not sure if that is the right response back " Everyone busy with life and holidays at the moment"  if you are paying for the pro version you are also expecting something back. Because expired days of the pro account is not on hold.  

If you ever need a good tester for a new update you can also contact me. Will do it for free for you guys. 

Happy 2019!

I was talking about those who keep asking for free version. Pro version functions normally at the moment.
That is also a strange reaction. If the pro version works, so does the free version. It's a matter of choice. I understand you are trying to get as many people to pay, but this takes way to long. You're own website states that there is a free version. Paying gives you extra options.
(12-25-2018, 04:07 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2018, 03:10 PM)flexxx24 Wrote: [ -> ]Just started getting this error this morning "Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''. Its been working good the last few weeks and then started this out of the blue. Any help is appreciated.

I sent you a PM with contact details for live support

I went back through and deleted both memu and clash then reloaded them. It works again and I appreciate the support.
Thanks,

Are you guys working on making any of the new troops (Electro Dragon and Ice Golem) usable? Please thank the developers and let them know their product/hard work is appreciated.
You still have issue with Supercell ID. I have a pro version but I still have to make 1 hour break every 3 hours. This I understand is limitetions for free version, but not for paid version (pro). Please resolve this. If I sudenly miss one hour break every 3 hours CF crash and do nothing. This happens last night, and all night goes to drain with boting.
(12-28-2018, 01:23 PM)medolino Wrote: [ -> ]You still have issue with Supercell ID. I have a pro version but I still have to make 1 hour break every 3 hours. This I understand is limitetions for free version, but not for paid version (pro). Please resolve this. If I sudenly miss one hour break every 3 hours CF crash and do nothing. This happens last night, and all night goes to drain with boting.

You have to check your guard time before making auto stops time. If your guard time is 2 hours left then set the first break early to avoid crashing. At the moment there's no other work around.
(12-21-2018, 07:43 PM)ft297 Wrote: [ -> ]Just spend the 6 bucks for the 30 days professionsal license and honor the good work of the developers, you stingy fools.

Exactly!! I can't believe how many people are complaining about $6. See how far $6 will get you in COC and compare that to how far it can get you with this app. Complete NO BRAINER. I can totally see why they are holding out on releasing the free version. It's not greed- it's fair compensation for their amazing program.
(12-28-2018, 09:25 AM)dytmk01 Wrote: [ -> ]That is also a strange reaction. If the pro version works, so does the free version. It's a matter of choice. I understand you are trying to get as many people to pay, but this takes way to long. You're own website states that there is a free version. Paying gives you extra options.

Really ? Is my reputation set to -2 just for this remark ? Huh Wtf. Why do you have a forum ? Fine with me.
(12-28-2018, 09:09 PM)dytmk01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2018, 09:25 AM)dytmk01 Wrote: [ -> ]That is also a strange reaction. If the pro version works, so does the free version. It's a matter of choice. I understand you are trying to get as many people to pay, but this takes way to long. You're own website states that there is a free version. Paying gives you extra options.

Really ? Is my reputation set to -2 just for this remark ? Huh Wtf. Why do you have a forum ? Fine with me.

Other users can -rep or +rep users
well...it don't matter to me i haven't asked for free version and i can wait...but like i stated before i can't buy pro cause paypal say We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method.when i go to checkout and login my account...so only option for me is free...or maybe others don't use pay pal idk.... but the pro does have perks that free don't...these perks are not really a big deal to me...so i always used free...but i would buy pro to support if i could...i haven't really searched other bots but think they more expensive and i been useing this bot for a 3-4 years or so idk...and always wrked...had pro back before u charged...but point a guy can spend more on gems or buying accounts easy then what is charged for pro
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40