ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(01-04-2019, 09:32 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 09:25 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 05:34 PM)Thecees Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 02:29 PM)barbarian_lion_king Wrote: [ -> ]could we please get a reply on when the free version will be out ???

Here’s a thought...moderators advised to get the 30 day license, and the release was 12/10. 🤔

Oh, and telling them they’re a joke when they’re providing you a free thing is ignorant.  You try releasing a commercial product, support it, and do it on your own dime. I have no issues with their freemium model....if you don’t want to spend money, learn patience.
Thecees, if you look at their own website, they are promoting BIG on “Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it. Clashfarmer also updates frequently in order to stay ahead of COC game updates, and it is the most professional Clash of Clans bot ever programmed.”

Therefore, I don’t think it’s unfair to ask when the release date would be. You should stop trying to put people on a guilt trip. People are simply asking a question, so, don’t try to be a smartaxx and school people.

It's not unfair to ask, there just isn't one set in stone yet. And if there is, the team is keeping it quiet. So for now, we don't know. That's the best answer you are going to get because that's all that we know.

That’s a fair answer. Just a thought, I think the psychology is actual the other way around.  In a business standpoint, I believe they might be able to more people to pay if they announce a time range on when the free version will be released. Even if they set it for 2months after pro released. People will then be able to make a better decision on rather if they want to get the 30days. Because right now, I am guessing people will just keep NOT paying, since I am sure they don’t want to pay now and the free version released tomorrow...

CT have every right to get paid for their work, don’t get me wrong. It’s the fault promising that is causing this issue.
(01-04-2019, 09:49 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 09:32 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 09:25 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 05:34 PM)Thecees Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 02:29 PM)barbarian_lion_king Wrote: [ -> ]could we please get a reply on when the free version will be out ???

Here’s a thought...moderators advised to get the 30 day license, and the release was 12/10. 🤔

Oh, and telling them they’re a joke when they’re providing you a free thing is ignorant.  You try releasing a commercial product, support it, and do it on your own dime. I have no issues with their freemium model....if you don’t want to spend money, learn patience.
Thecees, if you look at their own website, they are promoting BIG on “Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it. Clashfarmer also updates frequently in order to stay ahead of COC game updates, and it is the most professional Clash of Clans bot ever programmed.”

Therefore, I don’t think it’s unfair to ask when the release date would be. You should stop trying to put people on a guilt trip. People are simply asking a question, so, don’t try to be a smartaxx and school people.

It's not unfair to ask, there just isn't one set in stone yet. And if there is, the team is keeping it quiet. So for now, we don't know. That's the best answer you are going to get because that's all that we know.

That’s a fair answer. Just a thought, I think the psychology is actual the other way around.  In a business standpoint, I believe they might be able to more people to pay if they announce a time range on when the free version will be released. Even if they set it for 2months after pro released. People will then be able to make a better decision on rather if they want to get the 30days. Because right now, I am guessing people will just keep NOT paying, since I am sure they don’t want to pay now and the free version released tomorrow...

CT have every right to get paid for their work, don’t get me wrong. It’s the fault promising that is causing this issue.

You are totally right.
As I don't have any date, I'm waiting. No date is perhaps tomorrow... or in 3 days...
If I know it will be released in 2 months, I will buy a one month package.. 
For now, I don't want to buy one as it should be released soon.. (perhaps)

No date is not a good decision imo.
Just bought PRO for 30 days. Seems to work OK. But i'm still waiting for free version for 2nd pc/acc.
(01-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Liquid Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought PRO for 30 days. Seems to work OK. But i'm still waiting for free version for 2nd pc/acc.

Yes mate, me too, i bought before 2 days and it's working well, TheGentleMan gave me proper settings and it's fine, There is a few stuff which would be so good if they add, And the only thing im worry is if im going to get banned or not but will se, I hope i don't get any suspend.. Will see. :Smile For now everything seems okay.
(01-04-2019, 11:04 PM)GetRekkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 10:46 PM)Liquid Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought PRO for 30 days. Seems to work OK. But i'm still waiting for free version for 2nd pc/acc.

Yes mate, me too, i bought before 2 days and it's working well, TheGentleMan gave me proper settings and it's fine, There is a few stuff which would be so good if they add, And the only thing im worry is if im going to get banned or not but will se, I hope i don't get any suspend.. Will see. :Smile For now everything seems okay.

I've set up schedule to 24h / (3h work + 1h pause) and it is still okay. (-; Also i shutdown pc (laptop) sometimes so it looks like human is playing.
Is there a free version out yet?  Thank you.
(01-05-2019, 06:51 PM)junior12 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a prediction of when a free version will come out? it's so bad we have to come here every hour to see if it's already been released.

Yeah, looks like the CF team fell off the face of the earth. The only people that are responding were the moderators (appreciate their response). Though, seems like the moderators themselves don’t have contact/connections with the CF team neither. They are in the dark like us as well. Pretty bad communication from CF.
(01-05-2019, 10:48 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 06:51 PM)junior12 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a prediction of when a free version will come out? it's so bad we have to come here every hour to see if it's already been released.

Yeah, looks like the CF team fell off the face of the earth. The only people that are responding were the moderators (appreciate their response). Though, seems like the moderators themselves don’t have contact/connections with the CF team neither. They are in the dark like us as well. Pretty bad communication from CF.

Hahahaha not really they are here they mostly depend on mods here to answer people
And yes we don't directly contact Devs or the owners we go through chain of command like any other business or institution. And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on. Because they haven't told us anything and if theres nothing that means theres no point of asking and wasting my time or their time.
(01-05-2019, 11:54 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2019, 10:48 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahaha not really they are here they mostly depend on mods here to answer people
And yes we don't directly contact Devs or the owners we go through chain of command like any other business or institution. And you are right we have 0 knowledge about whats going on. Because they haven't told us anything and if theres nothing that means theres no point of asking and wasting my time or their time.

Erakey,

Thank you for your work, I can tell you are trying your best to answer all the questions you can. Appreciate it. 
hi, when do you guys plan to release free version?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40