ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(01-08-2019, 08:53 AM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 11:17 PM)Hmmm therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 03:42 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 01:26 PM)HamedMAX Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 12:01 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]Super cheap my ass! Not all of us have our incoming in American dollar.
And for the people who says they are testing! Bite me! Have you guys ever programmed before? The bot is ready to go and they are seeking for impatient customers to buy it, but guess what, no one is going to buy the pro version considering the free version may be released in a few days after your purchase, so who ever bought it, that’s it, you’re not gonna get new customers with this bad communication with your OWN probably yet concerned customers.

The problem it is not that it is cheap or not.
The problem is that they said it is absolutely free.

I believe their marking strategy is going to benefit them in the short run. But not in the long run.

Here is why and I will try to explain it in a very simple way.

In reality people have two choices:
1- Pay 6 $ for one month test trial.
2- Wait for the free version.

When the month is over you have two choices:
1.1- Pay again which would be 90 $ for lifetime subscription.
1.2- You can't afford it or you think it is just a lot of money.
Then you will try to find another bot. Which actually there are a lot for free.
So even people ( 1.1 ) who would purchase the app they would think twice since there are other free options.

If my patients run out then:
2.1- Same as ( 1.2 ) you will go and try an alternative bot .. as I did.
2.2- Stop playing .. which, would not happen for most of the people.
2.3- Start playing for real .. good for you.
2.4- Purchase the bot .. back to point ( 1.2 ).

Exclamation

Same as I think, we are on the same page here.

Everyone chooses his way of doing it. (If you don't like it you're free to leave this forum)
All the criticize it's not going to change anything on Staff decision.
Try be patient and not complain.
Remember guys ''There's nothing free in this world'', You should be grateful that it will come out free version.

Proud free user.

Will it come free? You’re a joke

I'm not joking... It will come free someday. I have no clue when but it will.
(01-08-2019, 11:15 AM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2019, 08:53 AM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 11:17 PM)Hmmm therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 03:42 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2019, 01:26 PM)HamedMAX Wrote: [ -> ]The problem it is not that it is cheap or not.
The problem is that they said it is absolutely free.

I believe their marking strategy is going to benefit them in the short run. But not in the long run.

Here is why and I will try to explain it in a very simple way.

In reality people have two choices:
1- Pay 6 $ for one month test trial.
2- Wait for the free version.

When the month is over you have two choices:
1.1- Pay again which would be 90 $ for lifetime subscription.
1.2- You can't afford it or you think it is just a lot of money.
Then you will try to find another bot. Which actually there are a lot for free.
So even people ( 1.1 ) who would purchase the app they would think twice since there are other free options.

If my patients run out then:
2.1- Same as ( 1.2 ) you will go and try an alternative bot .. as I did.
2.2- Stop playing .. which, would not happen for most of the people.
2.3- Start playing for real .. good for you.
2.4- Purchase the bot .. back to point ( 1.2 ).

Exclamation

Same as I think, we are on the same page here.

Everyone chooses his way of doing it. (If you don't like it you're free to leave this forum)
All the criticize it's not going to change anything on Staff decision.
Try be patient and not complain.
Remember guys ''There's nothing free in this world'', You should be grateful that it will come out free version.

Proud free user.

Will it come free? You’re a joke

I'm not joking... It will come free someday. I have no clue when but it will.

Yeah, that’s why the communication is so bad on CF’s part. By that standard... I guess any conpany can promote their product as “absolutely free”. Apple can say their iPhone is absolutely free, then, make it free 10 years later.
When will the free version be available? You're losing members here, some switch to another bot D: Its not worth the money
(01-08-2019, 10:58 PM)s2m0odys2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2019, 07:05 PM)Hahahahaha Lenny Wrote: [ -> ]When will the free version be available? You're losing members here, some switch to another bot D: Its not worth the money

Do you guys have tips for other good free bots? CF Team apparently abandoned the ship and seems like its sinking...
As I stated before we dont run free ads services for other bots. You mention other bots names or sites you will permanently get banned from CF
Ok, after patiently waiting for over a MONTH, I have decided to look for other options. Looks like CF won't fulfill their promise on their website for the free version. It has been radio silent for the past month, except for all the amazing moderators trying to do their job. (moderators are NOT part of the actual CT team, FYI everyone). It does looks like CF has abandon ship for the free version. To my surprise, there are indeed many free bots out there. Just found one and its working AMAZINGLY. Do a search on Google for free COC bots, and you will find them. (not mentioning the name of the bot here). The features are so much more advanced than what CF is offering. Don't want to deal with this radio silent anymore.. lol... soooo much happier right now.
(12-10-2018, 09:32 PM)So I recently purchased the Professional key and got everything downloaded. However, when running the bot on MEmu 2.9.6 it continuously tells me Wrote: [ -> ]Angry
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
The bot was stopped.

I have uninstalled re-downloaded and restarted my computer multiple times and still no luck

Can Anyone please help with a solution? 
(01-09-2019, 04:02 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, after patiently waiting for over a MONTH, I have decided to look for other options. Looks like CF won't fulfill their promise on their website for the free version. It has been radio silent for the past month, except for all the amazing moderators trying to do their job. (moderators are NOT part of the actual CT team, FYI everyone). It does looks like CF has abandon ship for the free version. To my surprise, there are indeed many free bots out there. Just found one and its working AMAZINGLY. Do a search on Google for free COC bots, and you will find them. (not mentioning the name of the bot here). The features are so much more advanced than what CF is offering. Don't want to deal with this radio silent anymore.. lol... soooo much happier right now.

Ok byee

(01-09-2019, 04:51 AM)Myrtlebeaching Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 09:32 PM)So I recently purchased the Professional key and got everything downloaded. However, when running the bot on MEmu 2.9.6 it continuously tells me Wrote: [ -> ]Angry
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
The bot was stopped.

I have uninstalled re-downloaded and restarted my computer multiple times and still no luck

Can Anyone please help with a solution? 

Make sure you using recommended memu version 2.9.6.1 with Android 4.2 or 4.4 instance. Disable snow effect. Delete clashfarmer folder in c drive or wherever you installed it and reinstall fresh one because it might have conflicts with older version
Just wanted to say thanks for the free bot for the last few years, I did buy a months professional but am moving on now that has run out, sorry, good luck and thanks for all the hard work in the past
(01-09-2019, 08:40 PM)Bd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say thanks for the free bot for the last few years, I did buy a months professional but am moving on now that has run out, sorry, good luck and thanks for all the hard work in the past

Thank you for your support!!! The free version is still gonna come. There been some complications and we are sorry to see you leave Sad
We hope to see you again soon
(01-09-2019, 04:02 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, after patiently waiting for over a MONTH, I have decided to look for other options. Looks like CF won't fulfill their promise on their website for the free version. It has been radio silent for the past month, except for all the amazing moderators trying to do their job. (moderators are NOT part of the actual CT team, FYI everyone). It does looks like CF has abandon ship for the free version. To my surprise, there are indeed many free bots out there. Just found one and its working AMAZINGLY. Do a search on Google for free COC bots, and you will find them. (not mentioning the name of the bot here). The features are so much more advanced than what CF is offering. Don't want to deal with this radio silent anymore.. lol... soooo much happier right now.

just to let you know those bots out there are not safe ...couple of friends got their account banned already...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40