ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(01-09-2019, 09:58 PM)alexthegreat2019 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 04:02 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, after patiently waiting for over a MONTH, I have decided to look for other options. Looks like CF won't fulfill their promise on their website for the free version. It has been radio silent for the past month, except for all the amazing moderators trying to do their job. (moderators are NOT part of the actual CT team, FYI everyone). It does looks like CF has abandon ship for the free version. To my surprise, there are indeed many free bots out there. Just found one and its working AMAZINGLY. Do a search on Google for free COC bots, and you will find them. (not mentioning the name of the bot here). The features are so much more advanced than what CF is offering. Don't want to deal with this radio silent anymore.. lol... soooo much happier right now.

just to let you know those bots out there are not safe ...couple of friends got their account banned already...

All bots uses memory injection method which can be easily detected... Even though it might takes months before someone gets banned.... Thats why CF development is slow because every step is calculated to avoid detection
Clash farmer can not send a mensage in the global chat without accept the rules The problem is, it is necessary to accept the rules always when the clash of clans restart.
(01-10-2019, 01:24 AM)kirbywataw Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 10:51 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2019, 04:02 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, after patiently waiting for over a MONTH, I have decided to look for other options. Looks like CF won't fulfill their promise on their website for the free version. It has been radio silent for the past month, except for all the amazing moderators trying to do their job. (moderators are NOT part of the actual CT team, FYI everyone). It does looks like CF has abandon ship for the free version. To my surprise, there are indeed many free bots out there. Just found one and its working AMAZINGLY. Do a search on Google for free COC bots, and you will find them. (not mentioning the name of the bot here). The features are so much more advanced than what CF is offering. Don't want to deal with this radio silent anymore.. lol... soooo much happier right now.

just to let you know those bots out there are not safe ...couple of friends got their account banned already...

All bots uses memory injection method which can be easily detected... Even though it might takes months before someone gets banned.... Thats why CF development is slow because every step is calculated to avoid detection

CF always the best bot for me because others bot not safe to use. still waiting for release free version. Ty for hard work!! [Image: heart.png] [Image: heart.png]

We appreciate your continuous support stay tuned for the free version!
Clashfarmer is not free anymore, stop lying

True, but that still doesn't answer why the delays in the free version.

Recently?
(01-10-2019, 07:24 AM)elders.court2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2019, 04:23 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]

True, but that still doesn't answer why the delays in the free version.

Recently?

I doubt it.  I have been running different types of bots for years.  The only way SuperCell bans you is when someone turns you in.  If you configure the bot to only attack dead bases then you will be fine.

As long as you configure some time outs you'll be fine. I don't know what attacking only dead bases has to do with it.
what abute free verion !
Looks like they are making you guys pay for another 30 day license... I wonder if the CF team are still the same team of people. They definitely seems to handle things so differently . From being honest and keeping their free bot promise To now, no announcement, no communication. All they wanted is for users to pay them.... sad...
(01-11-2019, 11:09 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they are making you guys pay for another 30 day license... I wonder if the CF team are still the same team of people. They definitely seems to handle things so differently . From being honest and keeping their free bot promise To now, no announcement, no communication. All they wanted is for users to pay them.... sad...

As I stated before, the free version is still coming the team still the same, there been some complications but soon everything will be back to normal
Thank you for your support! we really appreciate it
(01-11-2019, 11:09 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like they are making you guys pay for another 30 day license... I wonder if the CF team are still the same team of people. They definitely seems to handle things so differently . From being honest and keeping their free bot promise To now, no announcement, no communication. All they wanted is for users to pay them.... sad...
+1, i think that aswell
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40