ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Preface: I am a paid user for years now, and I have zero affiliation with Clashfarmer whatsoever. IDK these guys.

To the guy saying free users are the ones who generally get bugs out. No, thats not how it's done.... quite the opposite actually... usually companies will release a beta version, give it to a few users in its core base (we will just call them the paid users in this case) until most bugs are out. This minimizes confusion when it gets released to the masses because they cannot account for every variable and more users expose more bugs (this might be what you were trying to refer to).

Now that thats out of the way, we can talk about th elephant in the room....

People here are getting angry, understandably, because you want something that has always BEEN free for you but isnt available right now.
You might even think they are intentionally not giving us the bot to push users to pay like other games/services do.....
You are wrong.

The pro version still has bugs. Less every day but it is there. This isnt their full time job and it takes time.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP GET THE FREE VERSION OUT FASTER, STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS AND BUY A DAMN LICENSE FOR A MONTH OR TWO!

Its not even that expensive for a month guys and the free version has probably already saved you months of looking for dead bases and you waste their time crying on their forums instead of contributing.

Note for moderators, especially Erakey... you have more patience than I. Also, the people trying to force a faster free version are most likely the same that would complain if there were too many bugs on release. Just saying.
(01-16-2019, 06:21 PM)enesvelovic Wrote: [ -> ]Preface: I am a paid user for years now, and I have zero affiliation with Clashfarmer whatsoever.  IDK these guys.

To the guy saying free users are the ones who generally get bugs out. No, thats not how it's done.... quite the opposite actually... usually companies will release a beta version, give it to a few users in its core base (we will just call them the paid users in this case) until most bugs are out.  This minimizes confusion when it gets released to the masses because they cannot account for every variable and more users expose more bugs (this might be what you were trying to refer to).

People here are getting angry, understandably, because you want something that has always BEEN free for you but isnt available right now.
You might even think they are intentionally not giving us the bot to push users to pay like other games/services do.....
You are wrong.

The pro version still has bugs.  Less every day but it is there.  This isnt their full time job and it takes time.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP GET THE FREE VERSION OUT FASTER, STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS AND BUY A DAMN LICENSE FOR A MONTH OR TWO!  

Its not even that expensive for a month guys and the free version has probably already saved you months of looking for dead bases and you waste their time crying on their forums instead of contributing.

Note for moderators, especially Erakey... you have more patience than I.  Also, the people trying to force a faster free version are most likely the same that would complain if there were too many bugs on release. Just saying.
“IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP GET THE FREE VERSION OUT FASTER, STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS AND BUY A DAMN LICENSE FOR A MONTH OR TWO”... so, you are saying that buying a license will help get the free version out faster?
(01-16-2019, 09:00 PM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2019, 06:21 PM)enesvelovic Wrote: [ -> ]Preface: I am a paid user for years now, and I have zero affiliation with Clashfarmer whatsoever.  IDK these guys.

To the guy saying free users are the ones who generally get bugs out. No, thats not how it's done.... quite the opposite actually... usually companies will release a beta version, give it to a few users in its core base (we will just call them the paid users in this case) until most bugs are out.  This minimizes confusion when it gets released to the masses because they cannot account for every variable and more users expose more bugs (this might be what you were trying to refer to).

You are wrong.

The pro version still has bugs.  Less every day but it is there.  This isnt their full time job and it takes time.

Note for moderators, especially Erakey... you have more patience than I.  Also, the people trying to force a faster free version are most likely the same that would complain if there were too many bugs on release. Just saying.
“IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP GET THE FREE VERSION OUT FASTER, STOP CRYING ON THE FORUMS AND BUY A DAMN LICENSE FOR A MONTH OR TWO”... so, you are saying that buying a license will help get the free version out faster?

no it wont but I would have less cry babies to reply to or ban LOL
(01-16-2019, 11:44 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

You are wrong.

That’s the best hope. But in realize, I am sure people will continue asking until the free version is out.
(01-17-2019, 12:03 AM)Seattle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2019, 11:44 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

You are wrong.

That’s the best hope. But in realize, I am sure people will continue asking until the free version is out.

They can ask as much as they want it doesn't really bother me... Those who flame and get toxic and make me say things i don't want to say bother me.
free version please
when the release of free bot? please....
(01-17-2019, 12:32 PM)jessie004006 Wrote: [ -> ]when the release of free bot? please....

Still unknown, be patient bro! 

Stay tuned to the Forum.
why is there no statement of the developers or the management?
(01-17-2019, 06:25 PM)Lenny Wrote: [ -> ]why is there no statement of the developers or the management?

ClashFarmer it's made by normal people in their free time. It's their way of doing it since it's not a company. 

So... I hope you understand !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40