ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hi. First of all, the bot is doing a great job. Only some things are bugged.

1. Sometimes after attack it's only left 1-2 troops in my Army left list, but the bot does not deploy them. I'm loosing time, because by the next Army training queue will be much slower and the bot wait's for the end of the turn (because I turned off the option to wait some times if no resources left to gain).  I tried to re-set the Strategy Settings and split the army into waves, but did not helped.

2.  I set to keep minimum gold and elixier after Automatic Wall Upgrade to 5k and 210k but the bot keeps more than a million always and just Make the automatic wall upgrade if I have more the 2 million and the minimums.

Known bugs confirmed:

CC isn't deploy
Pushbullet not working

And on noticable: for the Army traing it's will be better if the bot pushing the Quick Train queue "train" button just once after an attack. It's a little bit obvious to I'm using a bot, I mean who is clicking the Train button every 10 seconds?
(01-21-2019, 08:47 AM)gherpai Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. First of all, the bot is doing a great job. Only some things are bugged.

1. Sometimes after attack it's only left 1-2 troops in my Army left list, but the bot does not deploy them. I'm loosing time, because by the next Army training queue will be much slower and the bot wait's for the end of the turn (because I turned off the option to wait some times if no resources left to gain).  I tried to re-set the Strategy Settings and split the army into waves, but did not helped.

2.  I set to keep minimum gold and elixier after Automatic Wall Upgrade to 5k and 210k but the bot keeps more than a million always and just Make the automatic wall upgrade if I have more the 2 million and the minimums.

Known bugs confirmed:

CC isn't deploy
Pushbullet not working

And on noticable: for the Army traing it's will be better if the bot pushing the Quick Train queue "train" button just once after an attack. It's a little bit obvious to I'm using a bot, I mean who is clicking the Train button every 10 seconds?

I've also noticed the bot does a poor job of identifying full collectors. It skips crazy loaded bases with full collectors all the time.
Also, I think the bot should log off while training armies and log back in roughly when they finish. It's more efficient and matches what a human player would do. Like you said, it's a pretty dead giveaway that you're botting. Fixing that needs to be a priority because it's an account safety issue IMO.
Hey ClashFarmer Team!

I have been a loyal user and recommended the clashfarmer tool to many of my real life friends over the years. I never paid for the service I'm sure like many of the other users of ClashFarmer because the free version was always good enough for me. Is it possible that you guys can create a special for the lifetime purchase?

I need two of them I believe many other players are in my same boat. A special on 2 life time licenses might help people like me take the plunge and buy it for a permanent solution.

Thanks for your amazing product over the years.

Peace
(01-22-2019, 03:37 PM)krazyboy1616 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ClashFarmer Team!

I have been a loyal user and recommended the clashfarmer tool to many of my real life friends over the years. I never paid for the service I'm sure like many of the other users of ClashFarmer because the free version was always good enough for me. Is it possible that you guys can create a special for the lifetime purchase?

I need two of them I believe many other players are in my same boat. A special on 2 life time licenses might help people like me take the plunge and buy it for a permanent solution.

Thanks for your amazing product over the years.

Peace

Great suggestion!  I think that would be a "win-win" to keep developing and enhancing the solution while providing loyal users a special "thank you".
what happen guys, current RC 3 version keeps failing while trying to zoom out... no new version available to download?
Big Grin Hi All
why my clan unranked
(01-23-2019, 09:40 PM)AHMED77 Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Hi All
why my clan unranked

Your clan must try to participate in Clan War League in order for your clan to be RANKED.

CHEERS!
Does the prof version deploy the wall wrecker? Can it be used on multiple machines/PCs with the same login?
(01-24-2019, 05:23 PM)Pertussati Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 03:16 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the prof version deploy the wall wrecker? Can it be used on multiple machines/PCs with the same login?

No and no, does not deploy any siege machine or cc troops and does not support more than 1 pc per license

It doesn't deploy CC troops at all!??
(01-24-2019, 06:55 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 05:23 PM)Pertussati Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 03:16 PM)tyb1 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the prof version deploy the wall wrecker? Can it be used on multiple machines/PCs with the same login?

No and no, does not deploy any siege machine or cc troops and does not support more than 1 pc per license

It doesn't deploy CC troops at all!??
Nope, it doesn’t do the following:
• Doesn’t Deploy CC
• Zooming Out Issue
• Skips Dead Bases (when search dead base only is active)
• Doesn’t upgrade newest walls
• Doesn’t deploy Lightning Dragon
• Doesn’t deploy Ice Golem
• Throws up license errors

Along with several other issues.

I’ve been running professional bot since the December update, on the RC3 version and I get all these issues including many more.

And this is why I commented previously stating, that’s why the free bot probably isn’t released, due to the amount of ongoing issues with professional version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40