ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(02-08-2019, 10:49 AM)mbozdar Wrote: [ -> ]my bot also stuck at zoom out?

Make sure you download the latest version and delete the clashfarmer folder in C: drive before installing it
Hi, maybe im the idiot newbie here but... I keep seeing lots of text references to a free version of clashfarmer but every link seems to lead to the pro version. is there or is there not a free version? if there is where do we find the link?
(02-08-2019, 12:33 PM)keeper75uk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, maybe im the idiot newbie here but... I keep seeing lots of text references to a free version of clashfarmer but every link seems to lead to the pro version. is there or is there not a free version? if there is where do we find the link?

Free version not available yet mate.
(02-08-2019, 06:11 PM)Swallowme Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 01:54 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 12:33 PM)keeper75uk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, maybe im the idiot newbie here but... I keep seeing lots of text references to a free version of clashfarmer but every link seems to lead to the pro version. is there or is there not a free version? if there is where do we find the link?

By Yet you mean never, right?

or are the developers programming this shit blind folded?

This bot is dead.

Ok bye! why you still here?
(02-09-2019, 08:50 AM)@TheRealErakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:46 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 06:11 PM)Swallowme Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2019, 01:54 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]

By Yet you mean never, right?

or are the developers programming this shit blind folded?

This bot is dead.

Ok bye! why you still here?

Because after 2 months you are still saying "the free version is coming".  Most of us are still here out of morbid curiosity.  Personally, I check every few days just waiting to see when you are going to change the main page from FREE to PAID.  Just be honest with the community, tell them that you must pay to play and move on...

Because the free version is coming. If you took a moment to notice the RC6 release on January 31 was mainly bug fixes. However, still bugs persist. The free version will be released when more of these bugs are squashed. This has been said before. Why you choose to ignore it, is beyond me.

Development on this bot is still active and current. These are developers whose only pay is from Premium Licenses. The free version will be released when it is released. End of story. Whether it takes another 5 days or another 5 months, who knows. I sure as heck can't predict the future, and neither can you. So please be respectful of the development team, as well as the moderators who contribute their time to help keep this community safe and @TheRealErakey-free (which is 100% a fake).
I never banned so many people in 1 thread
(02-09-2019, 04:01 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]I never banned so many people in 1 thread

@Erakay, the mod’s thankless work is never done.... Heart
meant to download the updated version last week but just now got to it. Wasn't in a huge rush since I wasn't having issues with the old one. Right now, I'm only using it on my smallest mini, new TH8. So far, seems to be running with no issues. Started using request troops and deploying CC troops with no problems either. Hopefully the trend continues. I'll let you know if I come across any problems when I load up one of the TH10s. Alas, the TH12 in legends is gonna have to remain un-tested. I just don't see barching keeping me good up there! lol

keep up the good work, dev team!!(and I guess the mods, apparently they been busy!)
(02-11-2019, 11:00 AM)ft297 Wrote: [ -> ]I paid now three times in a row for a 30 days professional license but will not do so for a 4th time. It has never been such a long period of time between the release of the professional and free version.

Another reason (but this might not be related to the bot) for that decision is, the bot needs up to 600 searches until a dead base is found. That's much more gold wasted than earned. Not sure what the reason might be but it prevents me also from buying another license.

That depends on your current trophy count. For me, the bot does, on average, 20 searches before finding a dead base. In the past 27 hours that the bot has been running on my computer, the most searches it has taken to find a dead base was 147 searches. Second most was 123. Third most was 84, then 82, then 65, then 55. After 55, the searches count went down even faster. This was out of a total of 42 completed attacks.

So I emphasize, the bot needing 600+ searches until a dead base is found, is more likely due to your settings and trophy level than the bot itself. My trophy count is low: 2892. TH11, nearly everything maxed.

As for your first point, there is nothing we can do about that. We very much appreciate your support. Every little bit that we can give to the developers helps. I understand your frustration, but as we've said over and over again, the bot will not get a free release until most of the bugs are squashed. Otherwise it'll be 100x more people on the forums, complaining about the same bugs, spamming the place even worse than by the previous spammers. I wish I could give you a definite, but nobody can predict the future. 

If you want to go over your settings, we can do so here or in the appropriate section. LMK if you need help. Feel free to PM me.

(02-09-2019, 04:01 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]I never banned so many people in 1 thread

I appreciate you banning them after my lovely post. I feel [Image: heart.png]. Next time I'll just grow a set and ban them myself. The first ban is always a hesitant one. After that, it's banhammer central!
Clashfarmer 1.18.20 RC6 is much slower than RC3. It took 6 minutes to start searching bases, after I click start Bot and I have allready armies for 2 attacks. It takes 20 sec to find if base is dead or not on each base. I deleted the old one and install fresh copy of RC6 but it is much slower than before upgrade. Also took a lot of time to end the attack if there is no lot anymore.

I stoped the clashfarmer and start again. It took 6 minutes to start searching for bases. What is wrong with bot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40