ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.20, compatible with Clash of Clans December 2018 Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
(12-13-2018, 11:25 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 10:56 AM)Sudifa Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as the bot seeks an opponent, the bot restarts permanently
Can somebody help me?

Make a new topic and add screenshots

How should I take a screenshot if the game keeps rebooting when the bot tries to find an opponent?
(12-13-2018, 06:20 PM)Sudifa Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 11:25 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 10:56 AM)Sudifa Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as the bot seeks an opponent, the bot restarts permanently
Can somebody help me?

Make a new topic and add screenshots

How should I take a screenshot if the game keeps rebooting when the bot tries to find an opponent?

screenshot of the bot window and memu before the crash should do, anyways that seems like a system issue if you want you can follow the guide below "clashfarmer tools" and do fresh installation of everything
(12-13-2018, 02:21 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see, ClashFarmer is accepting Credit card (visa), Master Card, Paypal and Discover.

Also, the Free Version will be release soon. Our developpers are working on it.

The problem it's whenever i press Buy Now it open me PayPal login page... but long time i don't use PayPal anymore
(12-13-2018, 10:14 PM)anarchy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 02:21 AM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see, ClashFarmer is accepting Credit card (visa), Master Card, Paypal and Discover.

The problem it's whenever i press Buy Now it open me PayPal login page... but long time i don't use PayPal anymore

Well, you have to use PayPal if you want to purchase a Professional License. You are able to create a new PayPal account from the page that it takes you to after clicking "Buy Now". PayPal is the payment method the admins chose, and so you must use it. They also opted to use the method of PayPal that requires you to log in with an account. But as I said, you can create a new one and use it for this purposes.
(12-14-2018, 06:17 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, you have to use PayPal if you want to purchase a Professional License. You are able to create a new PayPal account from the page that it takes you to after clicking "Buy Now". PayPal is the payment method the admins chose, and so you must use it. They also opted to use the method of PayPal that requires you to log in with an account. But as I said, you can create a new one and use it for this purposes.

We accept bitcoin too Big Grin and all cards
Can we get El Primo support?? The bot does not deploy those troops.
(12-14-2018, 07:48 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]

I forgot about bitcoin. It's worth so little now, I keep forgetting it still exists. All cards but only through PayPal, right? Which means he needs to sign up for an account. There are ways to enable PayPal as the gateway/processor and the end user not needing to sign into an account, but that's up to the dev of this web site.
(12-14-2018, 09:58 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

I forgot about bitcoin. It's worth so little now, I keep forgetting it still exists. All cards but only through PayPal, right? Which means he needs to sign up for an account. There are ways to enable PayPal as the gateway/processor and the end user not needing to sign into an account, but that's up to the dev of this web site.

Users can purchase pro keys directly from their credit and debit cards
(12-14-2018, 10:08 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2018, 10:14 PM)anarchy Wrote: [ -> ]The problem it's whenever i press Buy Now it open me PayPal login page... but long time i don't use PayPal anymore

Without a PayPal account? How? They use the PayPal email address for the key delivery. Bitcoin via email and PayPal are the only 2 listed methods of payment on the site. If there is another method, please mention it and link to it if necessary so users can take advantage. ^_^
(12-14-2018, 10:11 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 10:08 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2018, 06:17 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you have to use PayPal if you want to purchase a Professional License. You are able to create a new PayPal account from the page that it takes you to after clicking "Buy Now". PayPal is the payment method the admins chose, and so you must use it. They also opted to use the method of PayPal that requires you to log in with an account. But as I said, you can create a new one and use it for this purposes.

Without a PayPal account? How? They use the PayPal email address for the key delivery. Bitcoin via email and PayPal are the only 2 listed methods of payment on the site. If there is another method, please mention it and link to it if necessary so users can take advantage. ^_^

I dont know i dont have bank cards and i dont use them and paypal is banned where i live now lol
but it says that on the buy button so i just figured
[Image: Njf19iP.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40