ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 1.8.21 - RC2 - Bug reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please report bugs in ClashFarmer version 1.8.21 in this thread.
Not sure if it’s quite a bug bit probably just my ignorance. I am using the current version and downloaded telegram. I’ve used the token and it was accepted by CF. Now that I’m in the channel to control my bot, nothing seems to be happening. Are there commands that I need to be able to see what the boy is doing or something else so I get updates on attacks and status? I do have the enable remote checked in CF. The commands listed in the botfather channel don’t really seem to apply once I’m talking to the CF bit although I can’t confirm they are actually taking.
(02-27-2019, 03:12 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it’s quite a bug bit probably just my ignorance. I am using the current version and downloaded telegram. I’ve used the token and it was accepted by CF. Now that I’m in the channel to control my bot, nothing seems to be happening. Are there commands that I need to be able to see what the boy is doing or something else so I get updates on attacks and status? I do have the enable remote checked in CF. The commands listed in the botfather channel don’t really seem to apply once I’m talking to the CF bit although I can’t confirm they are actually taking.

I'll make a short video explaining how to use The bot Father Tongue
you need follow the instructions it will lead you there
otherwise if you can figure it out i will make a video soon and post it in forums
(02-27-2019, 03:24 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2019, 03:12 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it’s quite a bug bit probably just my ignorance. I am using the current version and downloaded telegram. I’ve used the token and it was accepted by CF. Now that I’m in the channel to control my bot, nothing seems to be happening. Are there commands that I need to be able to see what the boy is doing or something else so I get updates on attacks and status? I do have the enable remote checked in CF. The commands listed in the botfather channel don’t really seem to apply once I’m talking to the CF bit although I can’t confirm they are actually taking.

otherwise if you can figure it out i will make a video soon and post it in forums
 Thanks. Followed the instructions in CF and saw the basic “setting up a bot” commands in botfather but nothing really there with how to actually use it. I appreciate it!
(02-27-2019, 03:51 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks. Followed the instructions in CF and saw the basic “setting up a bot” commands in botfather but nothing really there with how to actually use it. I appreciate it!

There are some youtube video that explain everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvGRSYwdKfs 

Hope it help you.
(02-27-2019, 03:58 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope it help you.

He was asking about the Telegram Feature Big Grin
(02-27-2019, 04:09 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-27-2019, 03:58 PM)TheGentleMan Wrote: [ -> ]

Hope it help you.

He was asking about the Telegram Feature Big Grin

haha yup, I’ve been using ClashFarmer for years. It’s the new stuff with Telegram integration that’s taking me a minute! Thanks though!!!
I used version 1.18.20 today without problems, but this new version ClashFarmer.exe does not open.
(02-27-2019, 06:54 PM)johnwick Wrote: [ -> ]I used version 1.18.20 today without problems, but this new version ClashFarmer.exe does not open.

Check anti virus. redownload
EVERYTHING WORKED BEFORE I UPGRADED. NOW, THIS IS ALL I GET WHEN I RUN THE BOT... PLEASE HELP

<--------->

Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License: 8 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 5140161
Elixir: 718668
Dark_Elixir: 240000
Trophies: 2974
Checking if wall upgrade is possible...
Current Resources:
Gold: 5140161
Elixir: 718668
Dark_Elixir: 240000
Trophies: 2974
Some Issue Occurred: C:\builds\master_PackSlaveAddon-win64-vc12-static\opencv\modules\imgproc\src\templmatch.cpp:1067: error: (-215) _img.size().height <= _templ.size().height && _img.size().width <= _templ.size().width in function cv::matchTemplate

Ending Battle/Search...
Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Ending Battle/Search...
Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold:
Elixir:
Dark_Elixir:
Trophies:
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
The bot was stopped.
Pages: 1 2 3