ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: [OUTDATED] ClashFarmer Professional 1.18.21 - Update Available Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It's the cost of a cup of coffee for a month of service. How much cheaper does it need to be for something that works 24/7?

I wouldn't have a free version either, the maker deserves to get paid for his work.
(03-21-2019, 05:38 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: [ -> ]From your home page.  Free is everywhere, yet the free version has not been released in over 100 days? 

"Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it."

Well if the free version will not be released we will add the word WAS before the word FREE Big Grin
im having issues with app and it cannot linked to bluestack. can someone help?
(03-21-2019, 06:26 AM)Menzy07 Wrote: [ -> ]im having issues with app and it cannot linked to bluestack. can someone help?

Please use memu 2.9.6.1 to avoid any issues
(03-22-2019, 07:35 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 06:06 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2019, 05:38 AM)Nuts.On.Erakeys.Chin Wrote: [ -> ]From your home page.  Free is everywhere, yet the free version has not been released in over 100 days? 

"Clashfarmer bot is absolutely free and it will forever be available for anyone who wants to use it."

Well if the free version will not be released we will add the word WAS before the word FREE  Big Grin

You keep saying that but it never happens... Undecided

You keep saying the same thing as well. im just happy im living in peoples minds rent free its amusing to me Big Grin

Well if the free version will not be released we will add the word WAS before the word FREE  Big Grin

Erakey and Queen, thanks for all you’ve done. I’ve given up. The spring update is out in the next few days and the cycle will repeat. 

You could have simply said you were changing your business model, and it would have been better than stringing people along for months. But it is your business, and therefore your choice. 

I’m making my choice by leaving. Best of luck with your efforts, I hope you’re successful in whatever you feel is right for you.
(03-23-2019, 09:16 PM)Thecees Wrote: [ -> ]

Erakey and Queen, thanks for all you’ve done. I’ve given up. The spring update is out in the next few days and the cycle will repeat. 

You could have simply said you were changing your business model, and it would have been better than stringing people along for months. But it is your business, and therefore your choice. 

I’m making my choice by leaving. Best of luck with your efforts, I hope you’re successful in whatever you feel is right for you.

It really sadness me to see lovely members like you leave i can't force you to stay but i hope you will come back rejoine us at least whenever the free version comes Smile lotsa love bro.
P.S.
I have nothing to do in CF beside little help here and there in the forum just a small note so people dont give me credit for something i haven't done
(03-22-2019, 05:28 PM)SilentHill Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you to whoever you are!

Did you mean that for the guy on the other forum i saw you in? Smile
(03-23-2019, 09:16 PM)Thecees Wrote: [ -> ]

What happened to “be patient”? And, “don’t ask for free version”? Reality kicked in, huh? I admire you for staying as faithful as you did. I have given up long time ago. Bravo man!
Hi I have been runingthe bot 1.8.20.  professional  with MEmu 2.9.6  since xmas with no problems on 2 laptops (two licenses) not used it for a couple of days,  now bot bot will not work keep getting  error verifying emulator and coc...
Some issue Occurred:Clashfarmer version check error.
if this version 1.8.20 now do longer working? and I have to update to new version 1.8.21 just want to know if the old bot is still working or do i need to use new bot
thanks jillybot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15