ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Increased volume when finding a base.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sounds is too quiet. It would be great if the sound was louder or maybe a volume adjuster.
(03-09-2019, 08:27 PM)HailtheROBOToverlords Wrote: [ -> ]The sounds is too quiet. It would be great if the sound was louder or maybe a volume adjuster.

Hey,

i am not a developer but i would not see this as a bot feature. volume control sits very firmly inside your PC/Laptop Speakers (volume up/down) or in the Game Settings (Turn off/on).

you don't mention which emulator you are using but i believe there are volume control button on Memu also.
(03-11-2019, 06:54 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2019, 08:27 PM)HailtheROBOToverlords Wrote: [ -> ]The sounds is too quiet. It would be great if the sound was louder or maybe a volume adjuster.

Hey,

i am not a developer but i would not see this as a bot feature. volume control sits very firmly inside your PC/Laptop Speakers (volume up/down) or in the Game Settings (Turn off/on).

you don't mention which emulator you are using but i believe there are volume control button on Memu also.

He was asking about the bot sound when finding a target
(03-11-2019, 09:05 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

Always read the title  Idea
(03-11-2019, 09:06 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2019, 09:05 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey,

Always read the title  Idea
You good bro dont worry about it