ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: best attack strategy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whats the best troops to use and strategy for gaining trophies. clashbot had some attacks already programmed. any help would help...lol
(04-07-2019, 08:06 PM)rbd Wrote: [ -> ]whats the best troops to use and strategy for gaining trophies. clashbot had some attacks already programmed. any help would help...lol

Take a look here: https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/forumd....php?fid=4
(04-07-2019, 08:06 PM)rbd Wrote: [ -> ]whats the best troops to use and strategy for gaining trophies. clashbot had some attacks already programmed. any help would help...lol

I've always found the best ROI to be with a combination of Giants, Archers, and Barbarians. No matter the level, although those were always the first troops I would level up since I used them so often.

Right now, sitting at max Town Hall, max army camps, max research, I'm using 15 Giants, 85 Barbarians, 120 Archers. I have the attack settings at default. Sometimes it is terrible. Overall, and on the average, it is great. I easily get 300K of both on attacks. I set it to only attack dead bases, with 100k of both gold and elixir. I never set a DE value because it would end up causing too many searches in between attacks.

Using this setup, my best attack in the past 4 hours has been GOLD:   637,000 ELIXIR:   626,275 DARK: 5,281 TROPHIES: -28 SEARCHES:    3. So again, it's not the best for gaining trophies, but it works great for resources.

Edit: Here are my attack results for this setup from when I was writing this post: GOLD: 484,564 ELIXIR: 595,992 DARK: 2,407 TROPHIES: -27 SEARCHES: 3 . I have 2880 trophies. So within 4 hours, that setup has gotten me easily a few million each.