ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Error Bot not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community,
i just bought a premium license and the bot does not work for me i also get no error only this:

The bot was paused.
Professional License: 30 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Found BlueStacks 4.60.20.1002
Launching Bluestacks, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred:

Best regards,
Mike

Other Emulator fixed the problem. But the bot is not normally upgrading the walls, he looking for right walls but then dont press upgrade button at the end. Strange. Any help?
Hi Mike,

your problem is clear. Bluestacks is no longer supported by the dev team. i have also faced this error so is quite easy for me to advise you on.

take a look at this post, specifically the 4th bullet point

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

install that specific version of Memu Emulator. ****Point to note**** if you are running your bot inside VMWare or Hyper-V it will fail. if you are installing it directly on windows you will be ok. if you are installing it on windows but also use Hyper-v for other purposes, the bot will BSOD your windows machine.

if you dont have Hyper-V installed on your host, you will be more than fine, i have just dont some testing over the past few days to work out all the issues encountered.

you may also wish to update your bot release candidate, check the below link. RC2 if you have a 64 Bit system, RC3 ***ONLY*** if you have a 32 Bit system. always check the links i have posted as 99.99% of the time, you will find your answer which will save you some botting time.

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5731

Clash on !

Eddie.
Now working thanks, but the bot sometimes does not upgrade walls. Sad (autoupgrading is set, he forget press upgrade button at the end)

Is your boosting client working for more CoC Accounts? I wanna rennt a server and buy like 30 licenses for 30 accounts to boost, working? (Just asking cause i cant install emu 30 times, just have it once and one account is bound on one emu)
Cant help you with the walls, i know there was a previous issue which was resolved in the RC2 release, if its not working for you. please report it in the issues thread which i posted previously.

be careful on the server rental, you would either need 30 virtual private servers or 1 massive server with citrix to install 30 separate instances. since the demise of Bluestacks, the ability to run any kind of virtualised bot has been lost.

it needs to be physical from my recent testing. although i have mentioned citrix above, i have not had the opportunity to test it so again, it may just not work.
Have you selected the correct walls to upgrade?
How many walls needed to be upgraded?
(04-21-2019, 10:18 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]Cant help you with the walls, i know there was a previous issue which was resolved in the RC2 release, if its not working for you. please report it in the issues thread which i posted previously.

be careful on the server rental, you would either need 30 virtual private servers or 1 massive server with citrix to install 30 separate instances. since the demise of Bluestacks, the ability to run any kind of virtualised bot has been lost.

it needs to be physical from my recent testing. although i have mentioned citrix above, i have not had the opportunity to test it so again, it may just not work.

Hmm whats you're recommending? I need something that is cheap and have enough resources to work fine, how much space (gb) clash need on an virtual machine and how many cores the vm should have?

(04-21-2019, 10:25 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Have you selected the correct walls to upgrade?

About 50 walls from wall level 9 to 10 need to be upgraded
When do an update come from level 11 to 12?
(04-21-2019, 12:12 PM)Mikebazz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2019, 10:18 AM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]Cant help you with the walls, i know there was a previous issue which was resolved in the RC2 release, if its not working for you. please report it in the issues thread which i posted previously.

Hmm whats you're recommending? I need something that is cheap and have enough resources to work fine, how much space (gb) clash need on an virtual machine and how many cores the vm should have?

(04-21-2019, 10:25 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Have you selected the correct walls to upgrade?

Try to put the walls in front of buildings where the bot can see it see if that helps
(04-21-2019, 04:41 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Try to put the walls in front of buildings where the bot can see it see if that helps

i am not trying to cause any trouble, but seriously, what does that even mean? ive used the bot for nearly two years in loads of configurations but i have no idea what that even means mate, can you elaborate more than that? Confused

Replacing the walls to other position helped me a little bit! Now he find something.

(04-21-2019, 04:55 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]

i am not trying to cause any trouble, but seriously, what does that even mean? ive used the bot for nearly two years in loads of configurations but i have no idea what that even means mate, can you elaborate more than that? Confused

I wanna start up a boosting farm for some "customers", thats the reason why i asked about servers and so on. When i have to buy for every boosting client one virtual machine, how much pc config they had to have? Like 4 cores, ram, space for clash? 70GB enough?

King regards
My virtual machines with bluestacks were 1cpu 2core 3gb ram 40gb hdd windows 10 pro but they were on 1 host.

As I previously said, you can no longer virtualise this bot so every one you create must be physical so PPS not a VPS, so in your case will be very expensive.

Hope that helps.