ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Extended bar support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious if the bot can be used with the extended bar in the home village? If you enable it it seems the bot only knows to use the bottom row of troops.
Im sorry but i cant quite understand what you mean
there was a question previously on the same subject, it cannot be used.

its the troop bar Erakay, you can change it to be 2 row's or single extended.
(04-25-2019, 06:03 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]there was a question previously on the same subject, it cannot be used.

its the troop bar Erakay, you can change it to be 2 row's or single extended.

I still dont understand but ok im glad you answered his question Big Grin
In the game, there is a setting which allows you to compact the troop and spell selection row when attacking so you don’t need to scroll to get to spells. They show on 2 rows.

However as the bot does not use spells I have no idea why you would want the 2 row option. It’s pointless, but answered.
(04-25-2019, 06:39 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]In the game, there is a setting which allows you to compact the troop and spell selection row when attacking so you don’t need to scroll to get to spells. They show on 2 rows.

However as the bot does not use spells I have no idea why you would want the 2 row option. It’s pointless, but answered.

Oh i didn't know that cool
Turning the last option on the 1st image, gives you the second image. as i said, useless for the bot as it does not deploy spells so everything would be at the start of the single line anyways as in the 3rd image.

[Image: dlaupob6360.png]

[Image: ldpoaub6362.png]

[Image: duaolpb6363.png]