ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu Version / Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people, 
Hope everyone is doing good so Im facing a problem right now and I want someone to help me out please!

So when I'm downloading the old version of Memu after I run it with the Bot its opening but it says that I have to download the new version of Memu.

- Except for that, everything is seem to be right. I got the latest Bot version with the 30 day professional key. Please help me because Im struggling like
  a whole day and I still haven't figured out what is going on.

Please make a discord server or a place that paid members can talk to each other about the bot! Thanks again!
(04-25-2019, 06:54 PM)thebullfrog Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people, 
Hope everyone is doing good so Im facing a problem right now and I want someone to help me out please!

So when I'm downloading the old version of Memu after I run it with the Bot its opening but it says that I have to download the new version of Memu.

- Except for that, everything is seem to be right. I got the latest Bot version with the 30 day professional key. Please help me because Im struggling like

Please make a discord server or a place that paid members can talk to each other about the bot! Thanks again!

Which version of Memu?

Where did you download it?

Which link did you click to go to the download?

Finally, you have a forum so you dont need discord  Cool
(04-25-2019, 08:29 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]

Which version of Memu?

Theres a discord look at my signature lol
looks really busy. i'll stick to the forum Wink
(04-25-2019, 08:29 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]

Which version of Memu?

MEmu Android Emulator for PC Windows 2.9.6.1 (That was given at the FAQ)  -->  https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

ClashFarmer Professional 1.8.21 - RC2 --> https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5731
Solved through discord