ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help software information of all kinds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I would like to know if there was any risk of ban if yes how to avoid that if there are techniques to predict because I want to keep my account I would like why not buy your software but do not want it to ban me if I use it and if I use it I could use it on a vps windows?
So far the only people who got banned years ago were using mods beside CF. if you only use CF and follow guidelines its safe to use.
you can use it on VPS with the appropriate setup yes
Thank you for this rather quick answer
I'm still a beginner in bot clash of clan
but know possible on a bulk vps make an automatic system or we don't need to come at all for example I let the farmer count and improve there base the walls etc... alone without doing anything or know just for attacks?
Could you rephrase your question I dont quite understand
Can we get out of doing a 100% auto system that does everything in our place farming improvement attacks?
(05-29-2019, 06:27 PM)zykoytz Wrote: [ -> ]Can we get out of doing a 100% auto system that does everything in our place farming improvement attacks?

Yes thats the point of the bot is to gather resources however it doesnt auto upgrade building only walls and it doesnt auto upgrade troops
Basically, it is up to us to manage the improvements?
he handles everything else?
(05-29-2019, 06:47 PM)zykoytz Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, it is up to us to manage the improvements?
he handles everything else?

Basically yea
Is it possible to put several accounts?
(05-29-2019, 07:06 PM)zykoytz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to put several accounts?

Multi accounts using multiple VPS's and Pro keys yea
Pages: 1 2