ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Could not determine townhall level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am a new pro user (just got a lifetime key) and was curious about whether or not th12 detection has or will soon be implemented? It seems that it is unable to recognize the town hall properly and there is no option to attack up to th12 in the GUI. If it fails to recognize the town hall level will it still attack if other parameters are acceptable (i.e. gold/elixir amount and collector status)?

Another issue I have noticed is that it doesn't always use the entire army and therefore can have issues replenishing troops as it only uses the quick train option. Are there any plans to utilize the previous army function as that would make it much easier to replenish troops when using goblins or barch.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to some great farming!
Both of your questions are known issues. to avoid the TH issue just dont select the option for TH level to attack.
(06-10-2019, 05:37 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Both of your questions are known issues. to avoid the TH issue just dont select the option for TH level to attack.

Ok, like I said I just started using it so I'm a little new. I checked the forums for the town hall detection issue and only saw posts from 2016 about th11 detection so figured I'd see if the th12 issue had a remedy in store for it.
(06-10-2019, 07:40 PM)dctravis Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2019, 05:37 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Both of your questions are known issues. to avoid the TH issue just dont select the option for TH level to attack.

Ok, like I said I just started using it so I'm a little new. I checked the forums for the town hall detection issue and only saw posts from 2016 about th11 detection so figured I'd see if the th12 issue had a remedy in store for it.

Yea no worries you can ask whatever you want i was just letting you know that the devs are aware of that issue. it takes awhile to progress with the bot sometimes not something that i control