ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Help with license key trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I FINALLY GOT MY LICENSE KEY. Now I enter it click activate and after 5 seconds activate pops up again and again doing nothing Smh
Delete cf and reinstall check firewall or antivirus
(06-11-2019, 02:10 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Delete cf and reinstall check firewall or antivirus

Of course as a 2 plus year user i did those.It has to be a bad license key I used cf on this laptop until my old key ran out 2 weeks ago it is a brand new laptop with cf as the only thing installed .Worked fine 2 weeks ago now when i click activate i get cf not respondidng.however if i remove the L key it responds with invalid key.
(06-11-2019, 08:10 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2019, 02:10 AM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]Delete cf and reinstall check firewall or antivirus

Of course as a 2 plus year user i did those.It has to be a bad license key I used cf on this laptop until my old key ran out 2 weeks ago it is a brand new laptop with cf as the only thing installed .Worked fine 2 weeks ago now when i click activate i get cf not respondidng.however if i remove the L key it responds with invalid key.

I really dont know, did you try it on different PC? if you did and the problem persist send another email for key replacement?!
Yea I'm lost lol never had any issues before. Very strange weird thing is the laptop is only used with clashfarmer when my old key expired I turned it off and havent turned it on until I hit a new key lol I'm emailing back n firth with cf let's see what happens
(06-11-2019, 10:36 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I'm lost  lol never had any issues before. Very strange weird thing is the laptop is only used with clashfarmer when my old key expired I turned it off and havent turned it on until I hit a new key lol I'm emailing back n firth with cf let's see what happens

Yikes sorry bout that, i really have no clue why thats happening
THEY got it fixed Thankyou cf admin and erakay.
cheers