ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Any single players want to clan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a new level 12 (slightly pushed but not much). It's been just my family playing but I'd very much like to get a couple of people in that I can donate to on a regular basis since they don't play a lot. I'm happy to send whatever you need as often as you request. I'm not interested in clan wars but I always max out clan games for the rewards. I'm way behind on fulfilling my donation achievements so I could use some help.

I play for fun and have a good time with it, it's an enjoyable hobby but not an obsession. If you are interested in clanning up let me know via PM and we can chat about it. I run my bot 24/7 with only the required time breaks so when you need something it will be there.
(07-06-2019, 02:29 AM)gopostal Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a new level 12 (slightly pushed but not much). It's been just my family playing but I'd very much like to get a couple of people in that I can donate to on a regular basis since they don't play a lot. I'm happy to send whatever you need as often as you request. I'm not interested in clan wars but I always max out clan games for the rewards. I'm way behind on fulfilling my donation achievements so I could use some help.

I play for fun and have a good time with it, it's an enjoyable hobby but not an obsession. If you are interested in clanning up let me know via PM and we can chat about it. I run my bot 24/7 with only the required time breaks so when you need something it will be there.

Im down just started playing again
Sent you a PM. Anyone else want to join up?
pm me