ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New ban announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Greetings clashers, anyone has seen the announcements of the new detections system? Any thoughts?
THIS is tge first time they have specifically targeted bots...UH OHHHH
(07-17-2019, 02:04 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]THIS is tge first time they have specifically targeted bots...UH OHHHH

Well, if they check the attack routines we're screwed.
Interesting....
well it was nice while it lasted
(07-17-2019, 05:48 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]well it was nice while it lasted

Lol theres nothing to worry about, if there was, CF servers will shutdown till the devs figure out a counter measure
Hopefully that if I set the boot to take his time off it will stay undetected. If someone will experience a ban please announce so we know if the system is efficient. Worst case scenario it will be a group ban...
supposedly it will be fully enforced in the next couple weeks.
(07-17-2019, 06:29 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2019, 05:48 PM)Crest2020 Wrote: [ -> ]well it was nice while it lasted

Lol theres nothing to worry about, if there was, CF servers will shutdown till the devs figure out a counter measure

Depending on how advanced their system is, there could certainly be something to worry about.
I guarantee you that there is a line in the detection code that reads

if(potentialbotter == MonthlySeasonPurchaser)
 then skip;

CoC is a business designed to make money. They could care less if we play like that on small, unknown accounts that aren't plastered all over YT. Banning someone with real time in the game pretty much completely ends because you just won't start over. It's a lose for everyone: they lose a repeated revenue stream as well as a (generally) higher level player who is engaged with the game and doesn't mind to take a loss since they are probably just farming for loot anyway. Judging by the time it's taking for me to clear the clouds on higher levels they are lacking upper tier players anyway.

I'd be very surprised if this results in anything that impacts us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4