ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu launch failed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been experiencing this error (Memu launch failed) whenever I start ClashFarmer. I have Memu running on 2.9.6 as suggested on the tutorials and I already did removing Clashfarmer from Program x86 folder and reinstalling again. Then I uninstalled Memu, rebooted, and re-installed again. All was ran as administrator and still the error still persists. Its my 2nd day for this error and I already wasted 1 day of my 1-month License.

Any admins around that can help me? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
(08-16-2019, 04:29 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried this?
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077

After trying this, it's still the same. Still MEmu launch failed!

To give you some more details, the emulator is able to open MEmu client when it is not open so I think the program is able to communicate with MEmu somehow. The problem is after launching MEmu, the program seem to be stuck somewhere and is not launching properly.

For newly opened client, it is only opening up to default screen of MEmu and fails to launch the Clash of Clans App.

For already opened client with CoC running already, it just plains not able to access the emulator somehow. I'm keeping an eye on the app zooming out automatically as per ClashFarmer script and its not zooming out.
(08-16-2019, 09:00 PM)atpatacsil08 Wrote: [ -> ]

To give you some more details, the emulator is able to open MEmu client when it is not open so I think the program is able to communicate with MEmu somehow. The problem is after launching MEmu, the program seem to be stuck somewhere and is not launching properly.

For newly opened client, it is only opening up to default screen of MEmu and fails to launch the Clash of Clans App.

For already opened client with CoC running already, it just plains not able to access the emulator somehow. I'm keeping an eye on the app zooming out automatically as per ClashFarmer script and its not zooming out.

Join Discord and PM so i can look at the issue remotely
(08-16-2019, 09:25 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Noted. Sent you PM. please send me discord ID. If its somewhere here in the forums, I was not able to find.
(08-17-2019, 03:16 AM)atpatacsil08 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2019, 09:25 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]

Noted. Sent you PM. please send me discord ID. If its somewhere here in the forums, I was not able to find.

Its right there in my signature below