ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
As well.. Seems like only happening on TH13 that I have noticed, but randomly when it gets to Going to look for opponent stage... It travels to Builder Base and gets stuck
Toook a while to get the message acros but thank you for listening and acting on it
jillybot
(12-13-2019, 09:25 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]Toook a while to get the message acros but thank you for listening and acting on it
jillybot

You're welcome. We all have lives beyond this bot. Who knew, right? Weird. In any case, if there are any other issues that arise, please let me know so I can get the message across. Thanks for your support, jillybot! ^_^
I too experience problems when trying to restart COC in emulator.  get an emulator error.  I also am seeing a window pop up "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." having an ok button.  if i click the button coc seems to run fine...
(12-13-2019, 10:04 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2019, 09:25 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]Toook a while to get the message acros but thank you for listening and acting on it
jillybot

You're welcome. We all have lives beyond this bot. Who knew, right? Weird. In any case, if there are any other issues that arise, please let me know so I can get the message across. Thanks for your support, jillybot! ^_^

LOL thanks guys no offence intended Angel Angel Angel
When will the newer troops be implemented? (e.g. Ice Golem, etc.) I do see others are working fine, but didn't expect troops to be missing... Moreover, the army training doesn't work when I use more than two quick trains checked (I use 1 for spells and 1 for troops, but only one of them trains)
The current version of the bot also doesn't deploy the new hero or new troops.. along with the bug with restarting the CoC app.
Yes the new hero would be good to use please
jillybot
(12-14-2019, 07:09 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the new hero would be good to use please
jillybot

No offense taken ^_^ Everything related to the update is in the pipeline. Remember, the bot has been getting a recode, so it may take a little bit. Thanks for your patience and your continued support! ^_^
(12-12-2019, 02:09 PM)makaveli77788 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work for me. I doesn't launch the COC, I have to do it manually.

This is what I get:
Some Issue Occurred: Clash of Clans launch failed! (trying again)

I have the same issue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11