ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(12-14-2019, 08:36 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2019, 07:09 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the new hero would be good to use please
jillybot

No offense taken ^_^ Everything related to the update is in the pipeline. Remember, the bot has been getting a recode, so it may take a little bit. Thanks for your patience and your continued support! ^_^

Thanks trent we wait with eager trepidation, and its nice to know that it is being addressed and worked on
(12-14-2019, 07:09 AM)jillybot Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the new hero would be good to use please
jillybot

No offense taken ^_^ Everything related to the update is in the pipeline. Remember, the bot has been getting a recode, so it may take a little bit. Thanks for your patience and your continued support! ^_^

Ouuu a recode?! Very interesting! Could you share some more details on this? I’m a nerd for code. How long has the recode been in the works? Are you rebuilding the script from the ground up? What are your main goals with the recode? Like functionality refinement? Optimization for performance? UI rework? Or just basic functionality additions that are just the bare minimum to work with the new updates? (Not that the bare minimum is a BAD thing, I understand the difficulties of adding features and debugging)

Please reply or even DM me as much info as you can share, this stuff is really cool to me.
Is there an ETA on when we should expect an update to the bot? I know the team is working on it but it would be nice to know when we should expect the update to be released.
Thanks!
(12-14-2019, 05:05 PM)SirCream Wrote: [ -> ]
jillybot

Ouuu a recode?! Very interesting! Could you share some more details on this? I’m a nerd for code. How long has the recode been in the works? Are you rebuilding the script from the ground up? What are your main goals with the recode? Like functionality refinement? Optimization for performance? UI rework? Or just basic functionality additions that are just the bare minimum to work with the new updates? (Not that the bare minimum is a BAD thing, I understand the difficulties of adding features and debugging)

Please reply or even DM me as much info as you can share, this stuff is really cool to me.

Sorry, but the details regarding the recode are not currently public. Also, I don't know the answers to your questions, as I'm not part of the coding team.

(12-14-2019, 05:46 PM)snoiwis Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an ETA on when we should expect an update to the bot? I know the team is working on it but it would be nice to know when we should expect the update to be released.
Thanks!

Sorry, but ETAs are not given at this time. ETAs just create more of a backlash and bring more complaints if they are not met.
(12-14-2019, 10:42 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2019, 05:05 PM)SirCream Wrote: [ -> ]
jillybot

Sorry, but the details regarding the recode are not currently public. Also, I don't know the answers to your questions, as I'm not part of the coding team.

Thanks anyway Smile! Im looking forward to the release whenever it may be coming out! Thanks for the hard work! Best of luck with the project!!
urghh..

Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: Clash of Clans launch failed! (trying again)
The bot was stopped.

It doesn't work anymore
short term current workround is to start emulator manualy then start clashfarmer, you will have to do this everytimg clash stops for a break, team are currently updating bot to work with new coc december update
What I have been doing is using Teamviewer to restart the bot whenever it goes on break. Basically, look at how much time you have left until you go on break. Set a timer on your phone, and when the bot is about go on break turn it off and restart it after the break. It's a temporary fix until the team releases an updated bot.
Guys, we just updated the first post of this thread!
We read your feedback and released a new ClashFarmer version compatible with Clash of Clans December 2019 TH13 update!
The download link & all the info can be found here, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5989
This is a blank post. All bug reports prior to this post were for RC5, which had known issues with the December 2019 update. ALL POSTS AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FOR RC6 AND NEWER (IF THEY ARE TO EXIST). Please do NOT report bugs from RC5 (such as "the bot can't start CoC"). Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11