ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: DECEMBER 2019 CLASH OF CLANS TH13 UPDATE - NEW CLASHFARMER VERSION IS OUT! [17DEC19]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(12-17-2019, 10:24 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]This is a blank post. All bug reports prior to this post were for RC5, which had known issues with the December 2019 update. ALL POSTS AFTER THIS SHOULD BE FOR RC6 AND NEWER (IF THEY ARE TO EXIST). Please do NOT report bugs from RC5 (such as "the bot can't start CoC"). Thanks!
Thank you very much for the update. It seems to be working good so far for me. I do have one question though. Are the devs working on adding support for the new hero and upgrading to the new walls?
yep all seems working well done guys, but agree with Kingcell about the new hero as it looks a little strange (suspicious even) all troops and heros deployed but not the royal champion hero
jillybot
(12-17-2019, 12:29 PM)KingCell Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for the update. It seems to be working good so far for me. I do have one question though. Are the devs working on adding support for the new hero and upgrading to the new walls?

Of course. New wall doesn't upgrade automatically when you have the highest wall selected in the bot?
(12-17-2019, 09:45 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2019, 12:29 PM)KingCell Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for the update. It seems to be working good so far for me. I do have one question though. Are the devs working on adding support for the new hero and upgrading to the new walls?

Of course. New wall doesn't upgrade automatically when you have the highest wall selected in the bot?

It does not for me. The highest wall for me in the bot is the level 12 wall
Thank you again CF team! All running good again after this new update!
i have an error with RC6 version.  i can't seem to figure out how to upload a screen shot...  will attempt script log:

ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License is unlimited.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Checking our status, please wait...
Error: cannot read village resources, are they visible?
Current Resources:
Gold: 
Elixir: 
Dark_Elixir: 
Trophies: 
Some Issue Occurred: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
Current Resources:
Gold: 
Elixir: 
Dark_Elixir: 
Trophies: 
The bot was stopped.
(12-20-2019, 03:01 AM)jkmcilwaine Wrote: [ -> ]i have an error with RC6 version.  i can't seem to figure out how to upload a screen shot...  will attempt script log:

ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Current Resources:
Gold: 
Elixir: 
Dark_Elixir: 
Trophies: 
Current Resources:
Gold: 
Elixir: 
Dark_Elixir: 
Trophies: 
The bot was stopped.

Go to program files and delete clashfarner folder then install it again
Coc still will not load automatically with rc6 update
(12-21-2019, 08:26 AM)Mack2.0.8 Wrote: [ -> ]Coc still will not load automatically with rc6 update

Only for you. Means you didn't delete the older version from program files. Reinstall
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11